Sweet Stella Snuggles

Mystella

:(:grouphug:f_pink

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry. So glad your MIL was there.

Lynn mom to:Roper(Roper is Here),Josie the Australian Cattle Dog mix, Lacey the Corgi mix, Allie the cat and 2 skin kids and at the bridge Bailey (AA's Bailey), Snickers(Jax Snickers) , Sabrina the Collie and Sadie the Border Collie mix.

I'm so sorry. While it's always horrible to lose one, at least your Stella wasn't by herself...someone who loved her was right there beside her. Big hugs to you and all your family.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Oh Carolyn....I am in tears reading this. :cry1 I cant believe she is gone. I am so very sorry. My heart is breaking with yours. She will be dearly missed. :cry1

:grouphug

Welcome home Quixote (formerly known as Whytell Mango)

JennScoot2.jpg

My Beloved Scooterman October 16, 1998 - October 11, 2007

Oh Carolyn I'm so sorry :grouphug

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

So sorry Stella had to leave. :sad1

You will see her again. For Stella it will be minutes, and for you it will feel like forever.

She will watch over Faith until then.

Sending hugs for you and Faith and your hurting hearts,

Edited by VinnieAndRexsMom

vr2a.jpg
Tonya, mom to May, and my angels Vinnie, Rex, Red, Chase, and Jake.

What an amazing story, full of pain and sweetness! Your Stella had a wonderful life with you, and ended it with loving arms wrapped around her with no lingering illness to darken her light. Your MIL was there just when she was needed most, and made the loving and intuitive decision to just hold and love Stella right where she was. Your beautiful daughter handed you this incredible gift of open love, speaking for herself and her beloved fur-sister.

You are a very lucky, lucky person.

:bighug :bighug :bighug

'cause it still hurts like H E Double Toothpicks. :(

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

I am so sorry for your sudden loss of Stella. I wish I had the right words to say to take away the pain and heartbreak for you and your sweet daughter. Stella will be watching over you.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy