This shipping crap gets old fast!

That price is ridiculous!

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greymomx2
no clue where we will retire yet.

The Carolina's and South, maybe Texas...

The Gulf of Mexico really can't even pretend to be an ocean.

Sadly, I concur wholeheartedly :(

(I mean, though, it is what it is, and it simply *isn't* blue-green water and white sandy beaches)

IMG_3798.jpg

How cool! You so rarely see appliances in their natural habitat! :lol:lol:lol

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

More pics from this afternoon. Took pics of one eagle with 2 chicks in the nest, but you can't see the chicks well in the pics, so I'm not posting them.

We headed down to a "beach" and the road down was very much washed out, but that didn't stop Darlene (owner of the B&B). It took her 5 tries to find the right way out to avoid being stuck on a rock, going off over the side, never making it up or the one we wanted... getting the heck out of there! We made it.

Jet had fun. Ryan, not so much. He took a lot of tumbles - first when he T-boned Misty May and then again when he decided to take off for a run and didn't know the ground and fell ass over tea kettle a few times. I thought for sure he'd broken him self good. He was shaken, but let me help him up and he stuck to my side for pretty much the rest of the time. Then he got stuck in the rocks going up the the truck. He's bumped, but he had fun running around to burn off some pent up 5 days worth of rained in energy :lol

Eagles (the one in flight is last years baby)

IMG_3806.jpg

IMG_3819.jpg

IMG_3848.jpg

Jet and Ryan

IMG_3817.jpg

IMG_3816.jpg

IMG_3807.jpg

Jet having some fun

IMG_3810.jpg

IMG_3811.jpg

IMG_3838.jpg

IMG_3836.jpg

IMG_3830.jpg

IMG_3842.jpg

The view

IMG_3823.jpg

Great pictures, brings back memories :lol

We had a super fine 2-hole outhouse with planters on the stoop going into the outhouse. It was sweet!

I bet your outhouse can't beat my old outhouse :)

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Awww, well at least one tiny sliver of a silver lining, the pics of Jet & Ryan are stunning. :) I'm sorry Ryan didn't have as much fun as Jet.

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

I scrubbed the walls that weren't painted yet this morning and then the cleaner came in and asked what I was up to. Told her I was removing the food and crud from the walls so it doesn't bleed through when they paint like it did upstairs.

She said leave it and she'll get it when she goes over stuff.

Umm, no, I'll keep on going just in case you miss it like it was missed upstairs.

I did hold back from getting the spackle and knife and filling in more holes and sanding spots that were already done.

Maybe later... we'll see what it looks like later tonight :lol:(

I think things were done backwards... cleaning should have been done first - including the nasty walls and celing, then prep the walls for paint and then prime and then paint.

Not start prepping, prime one room and then paint everything without really being done with the prep and no cleaning of the walls.

One room was prepped well and because of the number of spots to fill, the walls were washed. Ceiling too. That room looks good.

Great Pictures! Except for the sign that gets shot at and the appliances out in the woods, It is great the babies finally got to run. :colgate

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Awesome pictures! Beautiful GSD's too.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Guest ArtysPeople

I mean, obviously, I'm not living through it, but those gorgeous pics on the beach almost seem to make up for it. Wow. (And that's coming from someone who lives in Maine!)

Jeff,

Boeings have real good WX Radar. I used to entertain myself 30 years ago at JFK on the midnight shift watching roll cloud formations progressing across Canarsie and Woodhaven. If you can wangle yourself into a cockpit I can tell you how to turn the aircraft on.

That sign looks like the town line sign in the middle of my dairy farm in Walton.

Let me know if you want me to buy anything here and ship it!

Paul

Paul with Bill & Elmo & angel Happy

in the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY

Guest greytexplorer
no clue where we will retire yet.

The Carolina's and South, maybe Texas...

The Gulf of Mexico really can't even pretend to be an ocean.

Sadly, I concur wholeheartedly :(

(I mean, though, it is what it is, and it simply *isn't* blue-green water and white sandy beaches)

Alabama Gulf Coast and the area around Destin FL certainly qualify!!! My favorite places to go! :D

aerial_photo_destin_holiday_isle2.jpg

capt_403c0a1a23ae4ba9a9a492011aebb6ee_travel_trip_alabama_gulf_tourism_ny422.jpg

Guest ArtysPeople
Umm, a few pictures don't really make up for ANYTHING.

Sorry it sux so hard. But the beach area does look beautiful.

Guest greytexplorer

This is Dauphin Island AL. They have dog friendly beaches and 1 dog-friendly hotel there. :D verra-nyce :nod

So have you decided where to retire, Jeff & Trudy?

pier_aerial.jpg

Guest FrostyBottoms
No need to post photos of places. Remember how nice Kodiak looked from 35,000 feet :lol

Yes...we do <_<

Guest MySkye

I thought "housing" in Guam was bad (old bunker style), but what NOTHING compared to what you both walked into. I truly hope things start to go better. Congratulations on your advancement. I agree with your statement regarding what tours should be accompanied, and what should be shortened in length and unaccompanied. Trudy, you are made of better fabric than I.