Well Poo

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know you at all, but I lost my 12 year old pound pup this past year--it was time--I knew it was time, and it broke my heart but I was with him until the end, and it was SO peaceful, and I was so grateful that I could release him from his pain.

My heart goes out to you!

Best wishes,

Susan in Boston

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

I'm so sorry. I know this must be a difficult time for you. I will keep you and Snowman in my thoughts and prayers.

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

We had to help our beautiful fawn Lucy to the bridge on Valentine's Day. I tried to think of it as a day that represented all the love and devotion that was felt during her time with us and the happiness she brought to our lives. It remains a bittersweet day but when I see the signs for Valentine's Day it always makes me think of her happy greyhound smile, the way she ran chattering to me in excitement and the joy she brought with her.

My heart goes out to you at this sorrowful time. May this day remind you of your wonderful Snowman, the funny things he did, his special ball and all the joyous moments of your life together. I'll be thinking of you and your special boy. :grouphug

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

prayers for peace and comfort during this time. Remember the day is meant for love, Remember Snowman with your love and all your heart. I am so sorry.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Ah, I'm so sorry. We'll be thinking of you and Snowman tomorrow.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown