Well Poo

My 3 tell tell signs. 1)no intrest in his ball. 2) doesnt want to get up for loves 3) isnt excited for breakie or dinner. Well he isnt into #1 at all. #2 is only if he is already up. #3 he still eats but isnt a wild man when it is time for food.

Tho it breaks my heart and I cant quit crying but I have decided to help him to the bridge. The really suckie part is the only day I can rearange my schedule is Thurs. Yep valentines day. So in the afternoon of the 14th my beloved Snowman will be taking a trip to the bridge. I know I wont be able to be on here but I wanted to ask for prayers for a peacefull trip.

Thanks

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent you a PM, Wen. I'm so sorry... :cry1 Prayers for a gentle passage and peace for you both. :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'm really sorry Wendy :cry1

Safe journey Snowman :beatheart

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Sending prayers for a peaceful passing :hope

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

Sending gentlest hugs. A miserable sad thing and a very loving one at the same time. Bless you for taking such care of your boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest Tenderhearts

Oh Wendy, I was going to e-mail you today! :cry1

I am so glad that you have cherished each day you've been blessed with him, and he knows just how much you love him :grouphug

I will have a candle lit for the two of you tomorrow, and wishing for a peaceful crossing over.

Bart, Lori Ann, and Skittle will be there to greet him :angel

I'm sending you a huge hug. bighugsad.gif

You know you're doing the right thing, but it's always so hard, and so painful. Don't think about the date, or if you do, remember that this is the last act of love you'll do for your beloved Snowman.

Sending prayers for a peaceful passing, and comfort for you. candle.gifcandle.gifcandle.gif

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

I'm so sorry. Sending prayers for a peaceful passing for Snowman and healing prayers for your heart.

I know how hard it is, but you are doing the only thing you can and it is surely out of love for your boy.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

I am so sorry. My heart and prayers are with you both. :grouphug Know that all of our Angels were be there waiting. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.