I Am Devestated...

Any updates? :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking of your sweet boy.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

I called the vet this morning, he's doing about the same as yesterday. :(

They said his liver values were up.. didn't say what they were. I can go visit him

later. I'll probably go around 5:30 tonight. I wish he would eat. I miss him so much. :cry1

I hope I come home with a better update tonight. Thank you for all your prayers. :)

It's a good feeling knowing Rusty has so many people pulling for him, I'm sure he can

hear your prayers and well wishes. Please keep them coming. :blush

Here he is waiting for a cookie. :kiss2

Rusty_sittin_6_07.jpg

This was taken 4 days before he had his operation. :wub:

Rusty_Deanna_7_2_07.jpg

Dee as Diane said, he may not feel like eating for several days. My dog was easily a week without eating anything but what I could hand feed him. Hopefully tonight will be a better report. Please give the big lug an extra hug and scritch from us. Tell him his flying buddy is rooting for him too!!

Guest greyhound_bug

Hoping for a good update tonight and that Rusty will decide that he's hungry.

Continuing prayers for your sweet boy.

Come on Rusty! :candle:hope

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

C'mon Rusty, we all need you to get better. Soon.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest LolasMom

Sending prayers and visions of chicken or baby food or maybe even cat food to you Rusty :hope:candle:chow

Feel better you beautiful boy.

Prayers contiue for Rusty. :hope:candle:hope

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Thinking of Rusty today and praying for an uneventful recovery

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest Snowy8

I never thought about baby food, good idea, thank you! Stop & get you a McDonalds or something that smells really good & maybe it'll make him hungry, but don't give him any of it.

Okay Dee, don't read this part:

Rusty...c'mon dude...think hungry thoughts...your mommy is worried sick & we don't need her going to the vet too...ya know...I mean have you ever seen her with bed hair while she's in the hospital? Oh...well you probably have. But that right there should make you start feeling better!

C'mon...get better soon!!!