I Am Devestated...

Come on boy! :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys

Please know that Rusty was not alone in that vets office. He has many greyhound angels there to comfort him and let him know all is ok. He has all our healing thoughts with him and he is surrounded and blanketed with love.

Come on Rusty, pull though this big guy and get your butt home SOON!

:hope :hope :hope :hope

Rusty got sick a couple times in the night so the vet wants to keep an eye on him

today. I'm hoping if he does well today he can come home tomorrow. :hope

Everyone just loves him in there, but how could they not, anyone who's

ever met him has fallen in love with him, just ask Nancy (gazehund). :P

I'm gonna call the vet this afternoon to see how he's doing.

Thank you for all your prayers, it's nice to know there are so many

praying for my sweet boy. :)

By for now.

Edited by nyGreys

Guest Snowy8

You know, the vet probably didn't leave anyway....if he's like my vet, he spent the night there.

I thought about you & Rusty everytime I woke up last night...

Aggggggghhhhhhhhh!!! Of all days for Road Runner to go down. Atta boy big guy, keep fighting the good fight darlin. You'll be home in no time. Pearl wants you to know she will gladly give you another pork chop if you can have it!!

Keeping the prayers coming Dee.

:hope:grouphug

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest Snowy8

I was cleaning out my photobucket & came across this one...

Rusty_with_baby_4_26_07.jpg

He'll be doing this again soon! Uh...with some supervision from mom!

Guest Machbragal

I've been praying for Rusty all night and this morning. I hope he continues to improve. This is so scary. I have a wonderful cat named Rusty, and I've told my Rusty all about yours. My Rusty is meowing his prayers for your Rusty. Please know we all care very deeply for your boy and we won't stop praying. Hang in there -- I know it's so VERY difficult.

Guest Snowy8

Nancy, thanks for the updates last night, I couldn't go to sleep until I heard something.

How do we get so attached to everyone's pups? I guess that's the goodness in all of us....I've been thinking about Dee all day long & hoping that she's getting some rest, although I'm sure she's not.

I'll just send some more angels up there...

:angelwings:angelwings:angelwings:angelwings:angelwings

just seeing this!!!

sending many prayers for Rusty and you! :hope :hope :candle :candle

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest VelvetEars

I'm just seeing this, and I hope he continues to improve and is right as rain again before you know it.

Many hugs from us!

Hello, It's me again. :rolleyes: Rusty's a little stronger this afternoon. He still hasn't eaten tho. :(

I'm hoping he eats tonight. He had blood in his stool and is on meds. for that.

I'm starting to worry about him not eating, I hope it's just an upset tummy from the operation. :sad1

I'm going to call again in the morning. I hope he's eating by then. :hope