• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest trevdog

Sending more prayers. I would try a syringe as well, I did use one with Jam and it did help him eat a little.

Guest meandmygreys

Just checking in and I too used a syringe with Bonnie and Ensure plus..anything for the extra calories..In the end she had developed a love for lunch meat..not the oscar meyer type...NOOOOOOOOOOO we had to have the deli stuff...Boars Head black forrest ham or what ever it was called....Anything for my girlie !! :wub::wub:

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

For you and Bounty.. :paw:paw

Bounty had a pretty restful night. I did give him some Ensure this morning. He took a couple laps of it and then lost interest. I spoon fed him some more and he tolerated that for a while. Then gave me the look and kept moving his head away from me. I did give him the reglan and pepcid this morning. His poor stomach was growling like crazy. I haven't tried lunch meat yet with him. I will give it a try.

Poor thing....I need to go to work tomorrow at least for half a day. All he seems to want now is attention. I think I have a couple kind souls that will help me out with him. The coughing seems to have leveled off for the time being.

We will have another day together for some neck rubs and ear rubs.

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Good thoughts to you. And to Bounty Boon.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Donna,

You know he is more than welcome here tomorrow. I will be home most of the day.

Lynn mom to:Roper(Roper is Here),Josie the Australian Cattle Dog mix, Lacey the Corgi mix, Allie the cat and 2 skin kids and at the bridge Bailey (AA's Bailey), Snickers(Jax Snickers) , Sabrina the Collie and Sadie the Border Collie mix.

Guest KyGrey

Donna, I'm checking in and sending more :grouphug :grouphug to you and Bounty. I wish there was something I could do. Know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Guest luluaz

Dyce just adored chicken livers-

I'd saute up a whole mess of 'em, finish with a splash of brandy, s&p.

He'd gobble them down, not much else. Pretty rich food for him, but who cared in those last days, just making it last a little longer.

Prayers for you and Bounty, tears coming now, emotions too fresh-

I hope you are blessed with more time...

Lisa

*sigh* :cry1

Still thinking of you and Bounty. I can't imagine how difficult all this is..... :heart:grouphug:heart

Welcome home Quixote (formerly known as Whytell Mango)

JennScoot2.jpg

My Beloved Scooterman October 16, 1998 - October 11, 2007

Continued hugs and prayers for your boy.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Just checking in, hope you guys got to snuggle all day, it was a good day for snuggling :grouphug

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Just checking in, hope you guys got to snuggle all day, it was a good day for snuggling :grouphug

I think that is all he is enjoying anymore. All he does is go out pee and wander around the yard for a while. And then we lay on the couch or on his dog bed. I think that he is just tired. I am not sure how much more I should ask of him. It has been a tough day.

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

I think that is all he is enjoying anymore. All he does is go out pee and wander around the yard for a while. And then we lay on the couch or on his dog bed. I think that he is just tired. I am not sure how much more I should ask of him. It has been a tough day.

Oh Donna...I don't know what to say and my heart really hurts for you.

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Donna I am just seeing this :grouphug Sending prayers :hope

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle