Bounty Boon bladder cancer/prostate cancer

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chadmom

Donna, I am so sorry. I know how devestating the cancer dx is. Please know that we are keeing you and Bounty in our thoughts and are here for you if you need to talk.

Oh Donna! I'm so sorry!

:bighug :bighug :bighug

I hope you can still share some positive time together, but if not, find comfort in all the good times you already had, and in that you did everything to make his life the best it could possibly be.

:bighug :bighug :bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Well tell them to speed it up so he can go home!!! :)

:grouphug

I wish they would....but he is getting fluids and some antibiotics still so I am hoping that will make him feel better so he can be home for a while. I have killed a couple hours with errands and may go wash my car. You know it is bad when I do that. I hate washing my car.!!

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Hey Donna, Ask them to call you when they do it, so you can pick him up right after.

Oh that is their instructions...I want to talk to the internist that is doing it. But since he is being worked in they can not predict a time. More than annoying. This whole process was such a PITA when you are already an emotional mess. I wish we would have taken chest films Monday at my regular vets and not done the TBD testing. Should of, could of, would of.....

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Yes, hindsight is always clear, isn't it? When Shadow kept coughing and I kept thinking it was sinus (he did have allergies), my acupuncture vet finally said--get a lung xray. Lung xrays are always a good idea when there is a cough or you know there is cancer somewhere else.

Hang in there. At least he is getting fluids and the atbs.

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

Guest GiJenn51

Well you can't live there. Monday or today unfortunately wouldn't have made a difference.

While I don't want to speak from experience, you'll hold on to the better moments more--- trust me.

Guest RedsMommy

Donna,

I'm just catching up on this. I'm so sorry!!!! I know I haven't been around much lately, since Mario was born, but if Dom or I can do anything, please call. I work from home on Tues and Thurs, so you can call any time those days, or evenings/weekends.

You're in our thoughts.

any word??? I just got home from work so am able to access GT now. :hope

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

:hope

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

You are in my thoughts and prayers :hope