Hohoho! It's that time of year again!

MP_the4pack

Time for secret Santa. 

Post here if you want to participate with the number of dogs participating. 

This is for the count to see if we have enough.  If we do then I'll ask for you to PM me with the personal details.

Happy holidays! :Peace:snowman:reindeer

Edited by MP_the4pack

• MP_the4pack changed the title to Hohoho! It's that time of year again!

We're in! 3 hounds. :xmas

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg

Hurray!

Count my 2 girls in!

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Kitty: Biggi Paws (7.4.13)
Horse: WC Kharena (2.28.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

We'll join this year. Two hounds. And I can elf again. :xmas

10 minutes ago, EllenEveBaz said:

Eeeeek!  Spill the beans, Irene!

My sentiments exactly!

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

Her name is Kelso's Domino.  She is a brood mom, 6-1/2 years old; one litter of 6 pups.  She was fostered and the friends called her Mama Dog.  We are calling her Mama Mia.  She is a fawn colored girl, not black and white, so Domino doesn't make sense.  She has been answering to Mama.  I have difficulty posting photos.  If someone wants to post photos for me, I will send them a few and they can put them up for me.

We are waiting to see if Odin likes her and we still can't tell.  They are existing in the same space if that makes sense.

She is doing fine here.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

11 minutes ago, Houndtime said:

She is a fawn colored girl, not black and white, so Domino doesn't make sense.  

Maybe she was named after Domino Sugar 'cause she's sweet?  :)  

How did Odin and Shine get along?  (Shine was my Secret Santa recipient one year, and I think of her fondly.)  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

26 minutes ago, Houndtime said:

Her name is Kelso's Domino.  She is a brood mom, 6-1/2 years old; one litter of 6 pups.  She was fostered and the friends called her Mama Dog.  We are calling her Mama Mia.  She is a fawn colored girl, not black and white, so Domino doesn't make sense.  She has been answering to Mama.  I have difficulty posting photos.  If someone wants to post photos for me, I will send them a few and they can put them up for me.

We are waiting to see if Odin likes her and we still can't tell.  They are existing in the same space if that makes sense.

She is doing fine here.

:yay 

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

29 minutes ago, Houndtime said:

Me me me! ramonaghan11 [at] gmail.com

They are existing in the same space if that makes sense.

Ha, that's always been the relationship with the cats and hounds here. They'll do fine! Congrats!!

52596614938_aefa4e9757_o.jpg

Rachel with littermates Doolin and Willa, boss cat Tootie, and feline squatters Crumpet and Fezziwig.
Missing gentlemen kitties MudHenry, and Richard and our beautiful, feisty, silly
 Sweep:heart

4 hours ago, EllenEveBaz said:

Maybe she was named after Domino Sugar 'cause she's sweet?  :)  

How did Odin and Shine get along?  (Shine was my Secret Santa recipient one year, and I think of her fondly.)  

Odin and Shine got along famously.  I never had a pair like them and don't really expect to again.  She was my heart.  I have loved all of our dogs and greyhounds, but she was very special.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, MP_the4pack said:

Just 4 days left to let me know if you want to join secret Santa this year.

Mary Pat, I tried to message you and it said you can't receive messages.  Can you PM me?  Thanks.

Here’s an Elf on the shelf

If you need one for yourself.

🦇

Miss "England" Carol with whippet lurcher Nutmeg & Zavvi the Chihuahua.

R.I.P. Chancey (Goosetree Chance). 24.1.2009 - 14.4.2022. Bluegrass Banjoman. 25.1.2004 - 25.5.2015 and Ch. Sleepyhollow Aida. 30.9.2000 - 10.1.2014.

1 hour ago, MP_the4pack said:

It doesn't have to be witty. Just as long as we're having fun.

Everyone has been assigned.  I hope I didn't goof up. If there are general questions ask me, for specifics about the receiver ask an elf.

There are 4 of us elves: Ramonaghan, Banjoman, Patsy and me.

Did you send a DM?

if so I did not get one!

Greyhounds: Amelia (Cataloosahatchee 9.10.17) & Carmen (Rebellious Bird 8.23.17)
Rainbow Bridge: Raider Kitty (4.1.01 - 8.12.21), Sidney (Kane's Seminole 11.14.08 - 9.26.19 ), June (Potrs June 6.1.09 - 3.1.19) Bella the Rottweiler, Kitties: Spike, DC, Gilda, Killer, Sophie & Nala 

Just got the “resend”

Thx!