Kenna Graduated Puppy Agility

Kenna graduated tonight from her puppy agility class. She's 19.5 weeks old and I'm super happy with how she's doing. She saw the chute for the very first time tonight... no problem she says!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13uXgIWe7ak&edit=vd

Kristie and the Apex Agility Greyhounds: Kili (ATChC AgMCh Lakilanni Where Eagles Fly RN IP MSCDC MTRDC ExS Bronze ExJ Bronze ) and Kenna (Lakilanni Kiss The Sky RN MADC MJDC AGDC AGEx AGExJ). Waiting at the Bridge: Retired racer Summit (Bbf Dropout) May 5, 2005-Jan 30, 2019

Like us on Facebook!

OMG!!!!

:confetti:confetti:confetti

AWESOME!

Plus, she so totally cute!!!!! I love her!!!! :wub:

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Plus, she so totally cute!!!!!

It's a survival mechanism. lol. It keeps you from throttling her for being a brat. ;)

Kristie and the Apex Agility Greyhounds: Kili (ATChC AgMCh Lakilanni Where Eagles Fly RN IP MSCDC MTRDC ExS Bronze ExJ Bronze ) and Kenna (Lakilanni Kiss The Sky RN MADC MJDC AGDC AGEx AGExJ). Waiting at the Bridge: Retired racer Summit (Bbf Dropout) May 5, 2005-Jan 30, 2019

Like us on Facebook!

:clap Well done!!!!

I watched this again for the third time :) gosh she's amazing, and I noticed the open door at the end of the walk ramp. That could have been interesting :lol

Edited by FiveRoooooers

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Look at those legs. What a good girl. :seesaw

"Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man."

Persian Proverb

:clap Well done!!!!

I watched this again for the third time :) gosh she's amazing, and I noticed the open door at the end of the walk ramp. That could have been interesting :lol

I too saw that open door & wondered what if she had gone outside. She is adorable!

Several puppies did choose the distraction of the open door, which is why we left it open. Good girl Kenna stayed with Momma. :) The door leads to the fenced outdoor play and potty area, so nothing bad happened to puppies who made a bad choice! ;)

Like us on Facebook!

Bonus points for ignoring a big distraction, what a good girl, yay!

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

It's a survival mechanism. lol. It keeps you from throttling her for being a brat. ;)

Don't I know it! :lol Lilly will be 5 years old this year, and it's hard to believe she's really a fully adult dog now! :rolleyes:

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly