Guest Nekos_Mommy

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so very, very sorry.

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

Like so many, I have been following your journey with Neko and hoping so very hard that he would be well. And now, like so many, I am sobbing for a dog I never met. And for you, his mom, who went above and beyond to try to do whatever was possible to heal her boy. I am so, very sorry, for your pain and your loss. :grouphug

Godspeed special boy :gh_run2

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

My sincere condolences on your loss. You went above and beyond what most people would have been able or willing to do and gave Neko the best chance he could have had. We were all hoping and praying for a miracle and share your heartbreak that it was not meant to be. Run free, Neko!

Jennifer &

Willow (Wilma Waggle), Wiki (Wiki Hard Ten), Carter (Let's Get It On),

Ollie (whippet), Gracie (whippet x), & Terra (whippet) + Just Saying + Just Alice

gtsig3.jpg

If ever there was a boy who might have pulled thru by the power of GT alone, it was Neko. I am so sorry! We are all in awe of your determination to stay the course to find out what was ailing your beautiful boy. I can only pray that memories of that beautiful face and his heart warming personality will bring you some comfort. When the breeze hits your face, that will be Neko running past you at full throttle just to let you know he's free and whole and running like the wind.

Godspeed, Neko. Watch over your momma.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest greytkidsmom

You two fought the hard fight and although the outcome wasn't what you or anyone would have wanted you gave him love, dignity, and grace. Godspeed Neko.

I'm so so sorry. You did everything you could possibly do for him. :grouphug My heart breaks for you.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

I am so sad and sorry to read of the loss of Neko. You two have had a very hard ride.

InMemorium_zps6d6fd5fb.jpg

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Oh this is not what I wanted to see this evening....I am so very sorry. You & Neko fought so hard together.

I'm so glad you both got that day in the sun. You were both so blessed to have found each other,

even though your time was much too short.

Happy Trails, handsome lad......Your family will be together again one day,.

Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog.

I'm so sorry! You did everything you could for him and he knows you loved him. I'm glad you got the chance to make some good memories.

Lila Football
Jerilyn, missing Lila (Good Looking), new Mistress to Wiki (PJ Wicked).

I am so very sorry for your loss. You did everything and more to help Neko.

Godspeed handsome Neko!

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

I am absolutely heartsick to see that your sweet boy had to leave you. You were amazing in your determination to help him, but it seems he reached a point where all the love in the world couldn't save him. I'm so sorry your journey with Neko had to end. He is at peace now and knew how much he was loved.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson