Spent The Night In Emergency..

Guest Nekos_Mommy

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no....

You poor girl, after all you both went through to keep him going.

I am so very, very sorry for you.

I was so hoping for a good update today, that he was still doing ok and maybe even getting

better.

I just don't know what to say to make things better. This has just been a heartbreaker for

so long.

You did good for your boy. You tried everything you could and knew when to let him go.

Rest well now sweet boy. You were a fighter until the end and we all here on GT love you.

Just how sad......

I'm so sorry. I know how hard it is to make that decision, especially when you've both fought so hard.

Remember Neko's good day in the sun, and know he knew how much you loved him.

I'm so sorry.

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

My heart is absolutely broken for you. I have been following and so hoped for better news. You did what was best for your gorgeous boy. I am so very, very sorry.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

you gave him the only fighting chance he could have gotten, and made the end easier on him than it would have been any other way. he is so lucky to have found you after all the hardship he had been through. still, its terrible to have to go through what you both did, and i'm sorry it turned out this way.

:grouphug I'm so sorry :(

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Oh I'm so very sorry. You two fought the hard fight. My heart goes out to you. Godspeed Neko. No more pain sweetie.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest LadyChester

Jusr sending more good thoughts. One of mine had a terrible clotting problem after an extensive dental. She was hospitalized for nearly a week. She's had surgery since, and they were prepared for the worst , but all went well. Hope it is the same for your boy.

I'm so sorry. I know your pain. Sometimes its not so important how much we do, but knowing when to say enough is enough. That's the really hard part. :grouphug

Edited for double post

Edited by 4My2Greys

Words really have no meaning at a time like this. Just hugs and good thoughts for you, and for your boy running pain free again.

Kristie and the Apex Agility Greyhounds: Kili (ATChC AgMCh Lakilanni Where Eagles Fly RN IP MSCDC MTRDC ExS Bronze ExJ Bronze ) and Kenna (Lakilanni Kiss The Sky RN MADC MJDC AGDC AGEx AGExJ). Waiting at the Bridge: Retired racer Summit (Bbf Dropout) May 5, 2005-Jan 30, 2019

Like us on Facebook!

I'm so sorry for your loss of sweet Neko.......................... :grouphug

Run in Peace, Neko. You will be missed by many who never even met you.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry. You and Neko both tried so hard to beat this. It doesn't seem fair to lose him so young. I'm so sorry for the sadness and loneliness I know you're feeling. I'm sure Neko knows how much you love him and that you did everything for him, and he loves you too. He will always be with you watching over.

How incredibly, unbelievably heartbreaking.

I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am.

Godspeed much-loved Neko.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest undergreysspell

I'm so very sorry and know how you must be heartbroken. You did so much and loved him so much and he knew it. Godspeed sweet angel.

I am beyond sorry for the loss your boy. You both fought so hard together and his passing has broken a lot of GT hearts. He so deserved to get better.

Run free Neko, run free sweetie... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.