I Usually Don't Ask For Prayers Or Good Thoughts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ladyhound

I'm praying the little boys have easy and quick dentals tomorrow, and I pray for Bebe, Valentino and little miss Jilly Bean to feel better very soon. Hugs to you and all the adorable pups.

Sending good thoughts for everyone !

Wanda, with the DC Racing Kids,

Eric ( DNT Finbarclancy )  6/29/14    Maggie ( DNT Oh Maggie ) 6/29/14

Lorraine ( DC Don't Rainonme ) 3/15/08 - 4/9/20 ---  Suzie ( DC Lazy Susan ) 3/12/06 - 9/4/18 --- Stormy ( DC Major Storm ) 11/29/99 - 1/21/12 ---- Andy ( Andy's Alibi ) 1/23/99 - 12/30/11

Guest Fasave

You don't usually ask for prayers; I don't usually say them - does that mean if I say some for your boys, they'll be given more or less weight than frequent prayers? For what it's worth, you definitely have them :clover:bighug

Ditto what sarabz says. Never hurts to say them and it sounds like you've got your hands full. Positive thoughts heading your way!

They usually do procedures in the afternoon so it will be a while yet. Both boys were not happy when they didn't get breakfast this morning and Pistol refused to enter the vet's office. Mike had to drag him in and then the vet tech had to drag him to the back. Mike felt awful. In the mean time Bandita was screaming at the top of her lungs because someone was going somewhere and she didn't get to go, Bebe and Valentino refused to eat breakfast and I just sat there in stunned silence and then busted out laughing because if someone were watching this all unfold they would just be shaking their heads. :rolleyes:

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest LindsaySF

Sounds like a typical vet day. The dogs left home don't realize where the others went, or else they wouldn't want to go. :lol Fingers crossed that all goes well. :goodluck

They usually do procedures in the afternoon so it will be a while yet. Both boys were not happy when they didn't get breakfast this morning and Pistol refused to enter the vet's office. Mike had to drag him in and then the vet tech had to drag him to the back. Mike felt awful. In the mean time Bandita was screaming at the top of her lungs because someone was going somewhere and she didn't get to go, Bebe and Valentino refused to eat breakfast and I just sat there in stunned silence and then busted out laughing because if someone were watching this all unfold they would just be shaking their heads. :rolleyes:

I can so see that picture in my head. Did you explain to Bandita that today's car ride included needles and not french fries? :rofl

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I have been known to cheat: I take the dog that loves trips along for the ride. The nervous nellies just follow along on his heels. Then the vet kennels the nervous one(s) (different girls on different occasions), and Mr Cool strolls back to the front with me.

And when one dog goes meal-less, they all do...at least until the fasting dog is safely at the vets, at which time Mr Cool will finally get breakfast.

If your vet is like mine, he'll do potentially troublesome surgeries before the ones he expects to be smooth sailing. This means my guys get pushed to the bottom of the list, while I'm sitting home fretting. So don't worry if you don't get a call from your vet as early as you might expect one.

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

I can just see it :nod I have to drag Molly into the vet as well (one of the reasons I'm switching to a mobile vet) :goodluck everything will go smoothly and it will all be over soon!

continuing to send more prayers your way!!! :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Sending good thoughts for all babies...

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

I know it's earlier for you, but wanted you to know I'm thinking of you and the boys. I'll be back to check on how things went later.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest goofydog

I'm glad you were able to find some humor this morning Judy. I'm sure the boys will do well and your worries will have been for naught. Sending more good thoughts your way.

sending positive thoughts....Oh, Bandita, you are too much!

Rio aka El Rio (Dec. 4/07) - Home May 16, 2010
Tiana aka CTW Tyra Time (June 7/07 to December 9, 2016) - home July 1, 2010, we miss you terribly, Sweet Girl :weep

Willy aka Starz Predator (Oct. 15/06) - home Aug. 29, 2010
and littermates Merlin aka CTW Excalibur & Mirage aka CTW Mirage (Jan. 1/08) - home Dec. 5, 2010
& June 3, 2012
missing Beagle-Chihuahua, Kasie Lynn (March 15/95-Sept. 13/10)