I Usually Don't Ask For Prayers Or Good Thoughts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checking in to see how the FullHouse is doing today.

Life is returning to some sort of "normalcy" this morning. Joey is great, not a problem at all. Pistol still has a little pain so he got pain meds with breakfast this morning. He's a little more animated today than he was yesterday that's for sure. Valentino and Bebe ate breakfast this morning! YAY Jilly Bean is holding her own. She's bleeding a bit more from the nose the last few days but is still eating and wanting to grab every stuffy she can so I'll take it. All in all a good start to the day!

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't been around much and had no idea you were dealing with so much, Judy, I'm so sorry. You and the Full House are all in my thoughts. :candle:goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Judy, you have way too much going on. I hope your next update contains better news :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest bernadette

You are going through so much, I am so sorry to hear. Is there a thread somewhere on Heart and Saint? I feel we are headed down that road where eventually my boys backend will just give out and I'd like to hear others experiences, timelines and encouragement.

Sending so many thoughts, well wishes and prayers to your household!!

You are going through so much, I am so sorry to hear. Is there a thread somewhere on Heart and Saint? I feel we are headed down that road where eventually my boys backend will just give out and I'd like to hear others experiences, timelines and encouragement.

Sending so many thoughts, well wishes and prayers to your household!!

Heart passed away in July of last year and Saint passed away in January this year. I had 4 from the same litter and Valentino and Arrow are still with me. They are a very big, long litter and I think that plays a part in the back issues.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Sending lots and lots of good thoughts to Full House. :hope:hope:hope

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown