Tristan's Experience With Osteosarcoma & Amputation

Guest patterpaws

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haven't heard from you in a while, hoping Tristan is doing ok?

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest patterpaws

Ahh, I haven't posted in so long! :omg:shakefinger A long-overdue update: Though the rest of life has been crazy chaotic, Tristan is a shining star of happiness and stability among the chaos! He's doing GREAT. Full of life and joy. He even has a new "dance" for treat-begging... a funny little pogo-stick hop that I cannot resist. He knows how to get maximum treat allowance! I think he's forgotten that he ever had that other leg. He's a hound of simple mind and simple pleasures. :banana:wub::flip:rolleyes:

Here are a couple pics from tonight, Halloween.... sorry Tristan, I know its emasculating, but its so cute... you make such a good pretty pretty princess...

(double-posted on the Osteo thread)

Tristan_Unicorn.jpg

Tristan_Unicorn2.jpg

He's like.... "come on come on come on!!! Lets go on the walk! Why are you keeping me waiting so long?!"

Edited by patterpaws

Guest patterpaws

Augh, your new banner.... :cry1 :cry1 :cry1:weep :weep :weep The loss of Nube hit me especially hard. :brokenheart It was hard to come back to the forum after he passed. Seeing his sweet little face with the halo brought tears to my eyes. Sweet Anubis... :wub::candle :candle :candle:angelwings

Sooo happy to hear from you and to hear how well your good boy is doing! Tristan :wub:

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

There''s the happy boy Tristan!!! So glad to read he is doing well.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

YAY!!! Good news!!!!! Way to go Tristan!!

Mom to Macho (JS XtremeMachine 1/12/2007 -8/17/2012 ... Gotcha day 9/2/2011. I miss you BigMan)
Moonbeam (Ninos Full Moon 11/1/2009, Gotcha day 9/2/2012), Hattie (Kiowa Hats Off 4/14/2011, Gotcha day 10/13/2012), Keiva (JS Igotyourbooty 1/12/2007, Gotcha Day 1/8/2014)
Jimmy (Blu Too James 06/26/2014, Gotcha day 09/12/2015)
, a shepard mix named Tista, some cats, and some reptiles.

Augh, your new banner.... :cry1 :cry1 :cry1:weep :weep :weep The loss of Nube hit me especially hard. :brokenheart It was hard to come back to the forum after he passed. Seeing his sweet little face with the halo brought tears to my eyes. Sweet Anubis... :wub::candle :candle :candle:angelwings

SOOO glad Tristan is doing so well! and that costume is adorable on him :kiss2

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway