Good Thoughts For Choo Choo

Guest Cara_Lea

Guest Cara_Lea

I haven't been here much lately.. but I am here now asking for the power of Greytalk. Choo Choo hasn't been well for almost a week now. At first the vet (not her regular vet - but still a very good vet) thought that she had an injury mid-back.. but over the weekend things got worse and after being seen by her regular vet today, she is going to see a neurologist tomorrow. We truly do not know what is going on with her, but we are hoping to get some answers after seeing the neurologist.

For those of you who pray to any or all God(s).. please send prayers for my girl.. If you don't pray, that is cool.. just send her good vibes.

:goodluck

I hope Choo-choo is quickly diagnosed and that the treatment is fast and effective.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest PhillyPups

Many prayers for your beloved Choo Choo. :hope :hope

Hoping they find the cause and can fix her quickly.

Choo Choo is the first Watching and Waiting pup I remember here on GT (before the thread) you have loved her always, and I know the feelings that you have for her run so very very deep. :bighug to you also.

Holding your precious Choo Choo in my prayers. :hope:candle

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Prayers for your pretty girlie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest wmlcml6

Oh dear. I am hoping Choo Choo just needs a chiropractic adjustment and maybe some acupuncture. I hate to think of her being sick or in pain, and I know you do, too. She's a silly girl, and I can imagine she's feeling very poopy not being able to dance or do zoomies. And I'm definitely praying for her.

Good thoughts for Choo Choo. I hope it's something treatable. Our thoughts are with you both.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest Cara_Lea

Unfortunately, Choo's condition has degenerated quite badly in the past 12 hours. We have cancelled the neuro appointment and it looks like she will be getting her angel wings late this afternoon. A little part of me is hoping for a miracle.. but in truth, I think it is time. While we will likely never know what is actually going on.. I suspect a brain tumour.