Tomorrow Is The Day - Lazer

:pepper:clap :cla :clap:pepper

Pulmonary Artery Clot ----- 100% GONE!!!

this was 95% included,, now its squeaky clean!

R. atrial clot ----- reduced by half the original size

the original clot was going in and out of the tricuspid valve and could have broken off,,,,

now it's WAY smaller and only in the R atrial cavity.. it's tight against the wall of the

heart, it looks like it may just stay there, sort of solid looking instead of a

thing flopping around in his heart

:pinkele NO OTHER CLOTS FOUND IN THE HEART OR ARTERIES!!!!!!!!!!! :pinkele

he does have high blood pressure -- Scary HIGH blood pressure. I might take him back

for a re-check to see if it is a false high... Lazer was pretty freaked out at the apt.

:bounce8

:guns

YYIPPPEEEEEE!!!!

Lorinda, very happy mom to Lazer the miracle boy!

Lazer is going to the Cardiologist tomorrow at 3pm

i'm excited, nervous, confident but worried, hopeful and trying to stay as positive as possible.

don't know if i'll sleep much tonight ----- eh, actually i'm more the type to sleep, but have bad dreams

no more clots, clean heart in the ultrasound!!! no more clots, clean heart in the ultrasound!!! no more clots, clean heart in the ultrasound!!! no more clots, clean heart in the ultrasound!!! no more clots, clean heart in the ultrasound!!!

thank you for keeping the faith!!!

Lorinda and Lazer

Edited by 3DogNite

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

no more clots, clean heart in the ultrasound!!! no more clots, clean heart in the ultrasound!!! no more clots, clean heart in the ultrasound!!! no more clots, clean heart in the ultrasound!!! no more clots, clean heart in the ultrasound!!!

Lots of good thoughts for you and Lazer.

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

Lots of good thoughts for you and Lazer.

Double ditto! :hope

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

More good thoughts. We have been following Lazer's story since his collapse and he has captured a piece of everyone's heart. Hopefully those pieces will help him have a healthy heart.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Lazer has been doing SO exceptionally well that I just can't imagine anything other than great news. He's a brave boy. But as his Mom, you were his angel, and the guiding force that kept both of you always moving forward.

Many, many good thoughts going out to both of you!

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

His apt. is at 3pm today....... the positive energy is STRONG!!!

thank you all,,

I'll post as soon as we get home ~~ i'm nervous and excited and can't concentrate on anything today!! :rolleyes:

update post 1

Edited by 3DogNite

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

UPDATE POST 1

GREAT NEWS! :yay

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--