Chase Is Gone

Guest LindsaySF

Lindsay, I'm so sorry. What a very lucky girl that she landed at your home. I'm sorry she couldn't stay with you longer. Your caring devotion is nothing short of inspirational. GodSpeed lovely Chase.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/mtbucket/siggies/Everyday-2.jpgJane - forever servant to the whims and wishes of Maggie (L's Magnolia of JCKC) and Sam the mutt pup.[/b]

She's classy, sassy and a bit smart assy.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw Linds. I'm so sorry. I wish....

Run with the angels Chase.

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

Guest FreddyGirl

Lindsay,

I am so very sorry she had to leave you so soon. Another Angel has found her wings, as you will yours with the care, love and never ending devotion you gave Chase.

Run pain free pretty Chase :f_pink

Aw, Lindsay, you really were her angel. Looking at her pictures, seeing a dog who should not have made it long enough to be part of your family, is just heartbreaking. There are so many reasons she shouldn't have been alive, but she had a few of her own reasons why she wanted to be. To think that all that courage, all that independence and quirky stubbornness could have been in vain, is just to sad to bear. Thank God she found you, and you gave her a reason to live.

It's so clear how much you loved her. She knew that, and that's what matters.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Chase.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

:cry1 Please don't feel the least bit guilty. You are an angel to care for these dogs with such love and dedication. After 10 months he rpast life was a very distant memory, and I'm sure she knew how much she was loved with you.

GTsiggy_zps0481d543.jpg

Lisa with Finnegan (Nina's Fire Fly) and Sage (Gil's Selma). Always missing Roscoe
www.popdogdesigns.net pop art prints, custom portraits and collars

Beautiful tribute, Lindsay. :cry1

I know she was 14.5, and I'm glad that she had a long life, when we lose so many hounds far too young. But I can't help being disappointed that she didn't have a chance to live longer. I was only able to spoil her for 10 months. I don't think her life the past few years was very happy, and I'm upset that I didn't get to spoil her for longer.

They say that dogs live "in the moment." I like to believe that.

For the last 10 months, she's known only your love. She left knowing only your love.

Godspeed, sweet Chase. :gh_run2

I'm very sorry she is gone. Chase is SO lucky to have found you, you did everything right and gave her what was probably the best 10 months of her life.

Alicia and Foster Yoshi ( pit bull) 

Always in my heart: WV's Milky Way 6/25/2000- 4/22/2013, Hank ( St Bernard/Boxer) ???? - 10/3/2017 and Sweet Pea (English bulldog)  2004 - 6/19/2019

www.etsy.com/your/shops/MuttStuffnc

It may have only been ten months but it was the best ten months of her life and that is what she takes with her. I'm sorry it wasn't longer. You were the ultimate perma foster momma for Chase....you put the spring back in her step, pizza and love. What more could a girl ask for? Rest well, sweet Chase.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Guest FullMetalFrank

Oh, Lindsay... I am so sorry. I wish she could have spent her whole life with you; but you know what, you were there when it mattered most. You were her super-hero. Ten months, but they were ten months of hard-won battles, progress measured in baby steps, and love beyond compare. Godspeed, Chase...

Lindsay,

Thank you, thank you for giving this girl likely her best 10 mths she ever had. I do wish you had more time with her but I am sure she left happy knowing she was loved. You did good girl, you did good.

Run free Chase, run free sweetie...:gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I'm so sorry for your loss. What an incredible gift you gave Chase - you gave her her life back! Her 10 months with you were packed with joy & love & comfort. And although it doesn't seem like it was long enough, it is a testament to her will & your skill. She left this world knowing she was loved & that is another gift you gave her. Godspeed Chase! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Oh, no. Lindsay, you did more for her than anyone else in her life! Please don't beat yourself up - with all of her problems, I'm sure she could be "off" one minute and "fine" the next. You were the best Mom - I for one followed her story closely; because of her challenges and your meticulous care, I learned a lot!

Godspeed, Chase! :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug Lindsay :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

What an angel you are to have given your home, heart and love to this sweet girl. Thank God you came along when she needed someone the most, someone who would give her everything she

needed and wanted and to finally have some stability and comfort in her life. I'm sorry she couldn't be with you longer, but just think how happy she must have been in your home. She'll be in your

heart forever.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest EmbersDad

she hasn't left you Lindsay....watch from the corner of your eye and you will see her, when a breeze blows, listen carefully and you will hear her, close your eyes, take a deep breath, and you will feel her. you did a great job with her and she loves you for that. im sure she is telling all the bridge kids about you. run free chase.

:bighug