Bubble Wrap Gee

TheFullHouse

Guest vahoundlover

My deepest sympathies to you and your family. I remember when Mike went to pick Gee up. I've always enjoyed looking at pictures of her and the bubble wrap will always be a favorite.

Godspeed Sweetheart :f_pink

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judy I know there arent' enough words, but please know that I am so very sorry Gee had to leave you. She was in the best home possible and you know it! What a beautiful girl and so spoiled and loved. You and the family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Rest well sweet Gee, you will be missed by so many :(

Praying for all the missing greys!

This is heartbreaking. I am so very sorry that Gee had to leave. She tried so hard.

She knew she was loved every day she was with you. I hope the love you shared with your precious "aloof" girl brings you comfort.

Oh, Judy... I'm just seeing this. Godspeed, little girl -- run free to good health. Give your mama a rainbow, and maybe nudge her arm when she's at her computer, to remind her that you're still there with her.

:bighug

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Guest RiverCityGang

I'm so very sorry, Judy, Mike, and Kevin. It breaks your heart to help them leave, even when it is the best for them. Miss Gee was a beautiful lady.

Edited by RiverCityGang

Thank you everyone. Your words of condolence mean so much to Mike, Kevin and myself. It's been a rough two months around The Full House. Losing Heart two months ago and now losing Gee has been pretty hard on all of us. Your kind words help more than you can imagine. We loved both of our girls so much. I hope they both found Emmy and Andy and they are having a family reunion and playing with each other like they used to. Again, thank you so much.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl. Rest in peace, sweet Gee.

:grouphug:f_red

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

I'm so sorry for your loss. Gee was a beautiful girl & so lucky to be so loved. Godspeed Gee! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis