Prayers For Rainy

I am beyond devistated - Rainy is full of lung cancer.

We will be sending her to the bridge at 9 tomorrow morning.

Please send us your hugs and wishes for a peaceful passing. After losing Doc in May to Osteo, I don't know how much more pain we can take.

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sad and sorry to read this.

You are her best friend. She trusts you to make decisions for her quality of life. In your heart, you know this is the kindest thing you can do for you.

G-d bless.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Oh no. I will pray for a peaceful passing for Rainy and strength for you to get through this difficult time. I'm sorry.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest greytbookert

I'm so sorry!

I haven't yet been able to decide which is harder, when you know they'll be going to the bridge or when it happens unexpectedly. Either way is not easy and I'll keep you in my thoughts.

I'm so very sorry. Prayers that her passing be a peaceful one.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest goofydog

Cory, I am so sorry to hear this news. Wishing her a peaceful passing and gentle hugs for you and DH. Make some special memories this eveining.

Guest BlingDogs

What sad news :'( I'm sure Rainy will be so much more comfortable at the bridge. She is in my prayers for a peaceful passing.

I can't imagine how hard this must be for you... But she had a wonderful life with you and you made the right choice.

Cory, I'm so sorry to hear about your beautiful Rainy.

May her passing be swift and easy and my your tears of sadness soon turn to tears of joy in the memory of her time spent with you!

:bighug

:candle

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

cry1.gif I'm so sorry. It goes without saying, but spoil her rotten and lavish her with kisses. You are both in my thoughts.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

I am SO very sorry about Rainy!!! :( :( :( :(

I will tell our sweet Rainey to look out for your handsome boy with the same name. :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

sending you all hugs... :( I know how tough this is :( :( :(

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway