Please Think Good Thoughts For Nola

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My vet is finally stocking Amicar after I told them that OSU uses it for bleeders. See if your vet has it or will write an Rx for you to get at the people pharmacy and bring to them.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest IrskasMom

OMG that Girl is Beautiful :wub::wub::wub: Prayers and good Thoughts for Nola.Everything will be just fine :grouphug:goodluck:grouphug and that Cookie is for after the Surgery :dogcookie I will be looking for an Update on sweet Nola

Prayers for your beautiful Nola.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Lighting the candle, saying a prayer, sending cyber hugs and visualizing uneventful surgery tomorrow with a smooth recovery. Nola is beautiful!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I'll be thinking about you and Nola--such a cutie pie. Ignore your unhelpful coworker, probably hundreds of dogs on this board have had lumps removed with no problems.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

I dropped her off at 7:30 am and am waiting for word from the vet. Nola was not amused about no breakfast this morning, she sat on the kitchen floor beside where her food bowl would normally be and patiently waited ... for 1/2 hour before finally accepting my command to go lay down in the other room. I made sure to feed my other dogs while she was outside. She also searched the house for a water bowl and discovered they had gone missing as well and smacked her lips with great displeasure.

I am trying to prepare myself for seeing her chest shaved bare and sutured up (with staples, too? don't know). All that pretty fur will be gone.

Yay! Fingers crossed that all continues to go well! (You know I LOVE Nola!!)

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Nola has a drain in the wound that is dripping lovely amounts of blood here and there. I have put towels and hospital sheets over her dog beds and trying to keep her laying down to lessen the blood drips on the floors. I do not have an E-collar but I do have a Bite-Not collar however it was meant for a different dog and does not fit her well, she is miserable in it. I have no collar on her at the moment since I am in the same room with her but she is a licker so I will have to figure something out. The vet suggested an inflatable e-collar has anyone heard of this and can tell me how it worked for them?

Ack, poor girlie. Have heard of the inflatables but haven't tried one. Hopefully someone else will be more help.

Heal quickly, pretty girl!

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.