Rip Monty Aka Key To The Mint

Guest greytmonty

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LadyChester

I remember all of your Monty stories ... what a character :P I'm sure he will be missed as much as he was loved.

Run free, Monty :f_white :f_white :f_white

Edited by LadyChester

I too remember Monty. I am so sorry for your loss. We lost our Larry to a shattered femur very suddenly and I know how difficult this can be. Godspeed Monty!

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)

I remember Monty :cry1 I'm so very sorry you had to let him go :( :( :(

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

I remember Monty - I'm so sorry that you've lost him. He was a lucky boy to be so loved. Godspeed Monty! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I am so sorry to hear this, Karen. I feel honored that I got to meet Monty at Dewey.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest FreddyGirl

Karen,

Robin told me what happened this morning. I am so very sorry. He was a wonderful boy.

Run free sweet Monty. Watch over your loved ones. :gh_run

Nancy

I'm so very sorry. :cry1 He had to leave much too soon.

Godspeed Monty.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Oh no :cry1 I'm so very sorry :( :( :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

:f_white :f_white

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest greytmonty

We have gotten through the first 24 hours . All three of us

( DH and 13 yo DS) have been crying most of the time . Monty was a big personality and the first dog for both my son and me.

It happened so fast. I still cannot wrap my mind around it.

Guest jettcricket

We have gotten through the first 24 hours . All three of us

( DH and 13 yo DS) have been crying most of the time . Monty was a big personality and the first dog for both my son and me.

It happened so fast. I still cannot wrap my mind around it.

Awwww Karen....I know how much it hurts. They are such a big part of our lives and it's so hard when they leave us. You will all get thru it. You know that your sweet boy Monty knew how much he was loved and is smiling down from the heavens.

Forever in our hearts.....:heart

Oh Karen, many hugs to you, your husband, and son. I am so sorry to read this. I remember Monty well. And I loved to read about him on GT.

Run free, sweetie.

Carol

Greyhound Fleece Jackets

Greyhound Pack: EdWin, Jethro. and Lucky; Foster Jinks; Angels Janet, Faster, Blake, Navarre, Murray, and Festus.

Guest GreyFox

I'm so sorry. I used to love reading about Monty's adventures! He was an awesome dog and you gave him a home which allowed his personality to shine.

God speed.

Ruth