Adventures In Puppyhood: Ttfn - Ziggy 2/13/2001-4/1/2011

greytlucy

With heavy hearts we said goodbye to Ziggy this afternoon. Seems like only yesterday I started the first Adventures in Puppyhood chapter here when he entered our lives as a teeny, gangly 9 week old pup in Apr 2001. So many antics he had, particularly as a young pup. Ziggy always meant silliness and laughter. He never met a dog or person he couldn't charm. We always said he should run for mayor(indeed, politicians could have learned a lot from Ziggy's honest and happy manner).

Sadly, there weren't enough chapters in the Adventures series but we're comforted to know he's no longer hurting and is again bouncing and bringing joy and happiness to all who cross his path.

As we always said Ziggy, you were just like Tigger in your bounce and joie de vivre and for this we say TTFN!

Godspeed, Ziggy Thank you for the joy

2763564280030548030S500x500Q85.jpg

Edited by greytlucy

I am so very sorry Anna. I loved Ziggy and his adventures. :grouphug :grouphug

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

Guest azlorenz

With heavy hearts we said goodbye to Ziggy this afternoon. Seems like only yesterday I started the first Adventures in Puppyhood chapter here when he entered our lives as a teeny, gangly 9 week old pup in Apr 2001. So many antics he had, particularly as a young pup. Ziggy always meant silliness and laughter. He never met a dog or person he couldn't charm. We always said he should run for mayor(indeed, politicians could have learned a lot from Ziggy's honest and happy manner).

Sadly, there weren't enough chapters in the Adventures series but we're comforted to know he's no longer hurting and is again bouncing and bringing joy and happiness to all who cross his path.

As we always said Ziggy, you were just like Tigger in your bounce and joie de vivre and for this we say TTFN!

Godspeed, Ziggy Thank you for the joy

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear of Ziggy's passing Anna. I remember him fondly from the Sunday am Greyhound Walks of years past. He was always a delight. I am so sad to see another name I know in "remembrance". Hugs to all your family and run free sweet Ziggy.

Edited by azlorenz

I remember, too.

I'm so sorry you had to say goodbye for now.

Rest well over the rainbow, sweet boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest SueG201

i am so sorry for your loss, I have raised a greyhound pup from 8 wks old to now she is 12 yrs old, it breaks your heart godspeed sweet pup

My deepest condolences to you. :grouphug Godspeed, sweet Ziggy... :gh_run

Edited by iluvgreys

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'm so very sorry. :cry1

Godspeed Ziggy.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)