Update On Rainey -- Final Update Post 1

I am so Sorry I have no suggestions but I wanted to send a lot of :hope :hope :hope:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug Again I am so very Sorry you are having to go through this and you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.... I can only imagine what you are going through.....

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cry1.gif I'm so very sorry. grouphug.gif My thoughts are with you and Bruce.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest Energy11

God Speed your PRECIOUS Rainey!

I am soo sooo sorry for your loss! You and Rainey helped Goldie and I, more than you will know, and we love you for it!

YOU DID NOT FAIL YOUR GIRL ... God knows, you tried, and tried and tried!

Rainey deserves to be "demon" and seizure free, and you loved her enough to do that for her.

I send you love. I send you thousands of hugs. I send you buckets of empathy and sympathy. And, I send you and Rainey and your family, my hopes for PEACE.

Love, Dee, Curfew, Goldie (*who probably understands more then we ...), Oakly, Staggerlee, and Cari. My late husband, Bob, Bold Energy, Dasher and Max, meeting Rainey at The Bridge. ...

Guest davidsl88

So very sorry for your terrible loss. You did more than could ever be thought possible. Rainey is so proud and grateful that you were brave enough, and loved her that much, to let her go.

Guest mcsheltie

God Speed your PRECIOUS Rainey!

I am soo sooo sorry for your loss! You and Rainey helped Goldie and I, more than you will know, and we love you for it!

YOU DID NOT FAIL YOUR GIRL ... God knows, you tried, and tried and tried!

Rainey deserves to be "demon" and seizure free, and you loved her enough to do that for her.

I send you love. I send you thousands of hugs. I send you buckets of empathy and sympathy. And, I send you and Rainey and your family, my hopes for PEACE.

Love, Dee, Curfew, Goldie (*who probably understands more then we ...), Oakly, Staggerlee, and Cari. My late husband, Bob, Bold Energy, Dasher and Max, meeting Rainey at The Bridge. ...

I can't say it better than Dee did... my deepest sympathy. I too hope you can be at peace. Rainey knows you fought the good fight.

Please let go of that, you did not fail your girl. You tried soo hard and did everything possible. You have been there for her when she needed you. You are wonderful grey parents. :grouphug

Godspeed baby girl.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

You gave her the kindest gift ever. She knows you loved her.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest boondog

I'm so very sorry. You did absolutely everything you could.

Godspeed, sweet Rainey. I'm glad I had the privilege to meet you in Louisville.

If failing is taking her pain and making it your own, I hope we are all able to fail when the time comes. I am just so very sorry.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

I'm so very sorry. :grouphug

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest dancewkathylee

Doesn't sound like you failed her to me. Medicine can't fix everything. Sometimes knowing when to let go is the most caring thing you can do for your loved one. So sorry for your great sadness. :(

I am so sorry. You did everything you could for your beautiful girl.

Cosmo (Fuzz Face Cosmos), Holmes (He's a Dream), Boomer (USS Baby Boomer), Ella and missing our angels Clay (Red Clay), Train (Nite Train), Trip (Bock's Teddy Bear),Larry (Bohemian Frigid) and Jimmy (Bohemian Raw)