rycezmom

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocked

Horrified

In tears

Like everyone has said, unbelievable. Surrounding you with hugs.

When you feel you can, could we have the Pimpmaster G in his pimp outfit, please.

GPJa.jpg

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful boy. I second the love of his name...he was special, very special. I am so sorry.

Run free Gustopher P. Jones, run free big guy... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Leslie, I have cried so many times since Monday night when I learned this terrible news. It is so incredibly hard to say goodbye to a greyhound like Gustopher P Jones. His character was larger than life. He was the Elvis of the greyhound world. I will never ever forget Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G)

My only wish is that he is enjoying his eternal reward surrounded by all the broodies who have passed before him.

Guest IrskasMom

I am in disbelief !Shocked . I am so very sorry your sweet Gus had to leave you.Physically gone but never forgotten by all of us. Sooo Handsome. Run with the Wind and please send your Mom a Sign :f_red:f_red:f_red

I'm so sorry.

:gh_run

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Oh, no! Not Gustopher P. Jones!

I am very sorry to hear this. Your love for him shows in your tribute, and I'm sure he knew how much you adored him.

Kristen with

Penguin (L the Penguin) Flying Penske x L Alysana

Costarring The Fabulous Felines: Squeak, Merlin, Bailey & Mystic

68sgSRq.jpg

I am so sorry for your loss. Gustopher had the greatest name and a style that may never be matched again. Please know that we are all with you in your grief.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

:crying I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure Scarlett and Rhett were there to meet him.

Gustopher will always be just a memory away.

:grouphug Annette :f_red

Annette, mom to Banjo (AJN Spider Man) & Casey (kitty), wife to Roy. Mom to bridgekids: Wheat (GH), Icabod (GH), Scarlett (Cab's Peg Bundy), Rhett (Kiowa Day Juice), Dixie (Pazzo Dixie), Pogo/Gleason (Rambunctious), and Miriam (Miriam of Ruckus) and Spooky, Taffy, Garfield, & Lefty (kitties)

What a beautiful tribute-as I read it with tears running down my face, I can feel how much your boy was loved. Wrapping you in gentle hugs and sending you thoughts of peace . . .

I'm shocked to see his name here. I'm so very sorry

This.

Some hounds should never die. Pimpmaster G is one of them.

Gentle hugs to you

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Oh, NO! Not only was he gorgeous, but one of my favorites - and I know that I am but one of a legion of others who found him irresistable. I am so sorry for your loss.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

OMG! I am so very sorry. I haven't been around much and was so very shocked to see this thread. All you can do is take it one day at a time, grieve when you need, cry when you need and laugh when you need. Time will heal your heart but it will never be the same without your beloved Gus. He would want you to smile as you think of him. He will always be there in spirit.

Again I am very sorry for your loss.

Praying for all the missing greys!

Guest FreddyGirl

Your tribute is beautiful and brought me to tears. I know how difficult a time this is.

Sending you an extra long hug and the knowledge that we are here for you.

Godspeed handsome Gustopher P Jones f_yellow