Now Patton's Limping

Guest Shermanator

I'm so very, very sorry for your loss. I know how devastated you must be. Godspeed Patton.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, no, no! I am so sorry..

Edited by queenwinniesmom

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest Energy11

We are all very sorry for you loss!

God Speed your Patton ... May he run free with the angels and without pain! ... You are in our thoughts and our prayers!

Dee, Curfew, Goldie, Oakly, Staggerlee and Cari. Patton, meeting my husband, Bob, our Bold Energy, Dasher and Max, at The Bridge ...

Oh no. Not Patton! I am so very, very sorry. No words, just hugs of comfort. grouphug.gif

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I am sorry for your loss of Patton.

Run free Patton, run free from pain and know your Mum loves you dearly...:gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest dobiegrey

My heart hurts so badly for you, I have experienced that kind of pain, in 2003 I lost a dobergirl after battling lymphoma for 8 months than three weeks later I lost my doberboy suddenly to leukemia!!! It is like getting hit by a car, trying to stand up than getting hit by a bus! It is a tough one to get through, but know that we are all here for you, now try to take a deep breath and know that you did the very best for your boys.

Lou

Guest Shermanator

Thank you, everyone. We are lost.

I am most concerned about our new little one, Travel. We adopted her @ 3 weeks ago as a friend for Patton after the loss of Sherman. She bonded fast to Patton. She followed him everywhere. She is super shy, and still runs from us. She's been holed up in the bedroom since we got home. I do not know how to help her.

Guest TeddysMom

I am so sorry for your losses in such a short time. My heart just is breaking for you. I hope Travel will come around since it is a loss for her too. Prayers and hugs for all of you.

Guest dobiegrey

Travel will be ok, just give her space and she will come around..but I know there are lots of folks on here that can give you lots better advice for a shy girl.

I am so sorry.

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.