Abita Rascal

3DogNite

Guest MyBoys

What a sweet funny boy Rascal was, you were so lucky to have found each other, I am so sorry he had to leave. Run free Rascal :gh_run2 and keep smiling sweet boy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry. He was a boy in a million, wasn't he? :wub:

Godspeed, sweetie. Watch over your momma from the bridge. And thank you for training her so well.

Aint this the truth!

both being one in a million,, and about training me ~ not only did I learn the black dogs are sooooo beautiful and shiney and sleek and beautiful,, oh I said that one already,, but I have learned so much about greyhound health issues. I've often said I could walk into any vet and get a job as a tech based on what i've learned with Rascal! :P

Thank you all! I really appreciate everyone's support - :heart

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest PhillyPups

I am so sorry Rascal had to leave you, his picture says it all. Rascal's legacy lives on in every hound that touches your life ~ :bighug

Run with the angels sweet Rascal, you are with the very very best ~

Guest Adrianne

I am so very sorry. That photo of him is priceless!! Yes, black dogs are the absolute bomb; they rock!

Godspeed sweet sweet Rascal.

I'm so very sorry. :cry1 He was a very special and handsome boy.

Godspeed Rascal.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

What a sweet, special boy he was. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Godspeed Rascal, you were one very special, very loved hound.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest BlackandBrindle

Oh Lorinda, I am so incredibly sorry. :grouphug :grouphug

Ever since that Christmas exchange Rascal has had a special place in my heart. I am so thankful that I got to meet him and give Rascal a kiss in Kanab. My heart is broken for you. :grouphug

Guest greymama002

Deepest sympathy on the loss of your precious boy. He left so many wonderful memories and was truly a blessing in your life, and you in his.

Run free, handsome angel.

That picture of Rascal made me smile and weep at the same time.... :(

So very sorry for your loss he looked such a character.

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Lorinda grouphug.gif

I am so glad I got to see Rascal before he had to go. I enjoyed watching him enjoy his chicken drumstick you would hold for him and I love that last picture.

Catch up with Darbee-doo Rascal! ghrun.gif

gallery_15555_2884_10764.jpg
Adrienne - with the kitties Tippy & Tyler Too

Missing my bridge angels Boo Zsee, Java Bean (Nitro Kristen), Zeeba and Baer the not-so-miniature schnauzer

Guest LadyChester

Thanks for sharing the picture. You have many wonderful memories of your special boy. Run free, sweet Rascal.

What a fine boy....sounds like he was a very special one. I love the picture you posted. I am very sorry his time came...there's never enough.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

"The time we have with our wonderful dogs is NEVER long enough,, Hug them, kiss them, and love them everyday. Cherish the funny, silly moments"

Amen. I am sorry for your loss of Rascal.

Run free sweetie, run free... :gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Oh, Lorinda, what an eloquent tribute to an exceptional dog. And that picture---it made me smile, even with tears in my eyes. How brave he was! And I think he was brave for you, and because of you. It's clear that he was exactly where he was meant to be.

We grew to know, and to love him, through you, and we'll miss him too. Polly couldn't have had a kinder, sweeter boyhound in the world.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Rascal Dascal.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

cry1.gif I'm so sorry.flowers_yellow.gif

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

What a silly and funny boy. That photo just speaks volumes.

And you are right, they are never with us long enough.

Their bodies are gone from our life, but those pawprints are forever embedded upon our hearts

GOD SPEED Rascal :angelwings:gh_run:angelwings

and :grouphug to you

These words are so beautiful they made me cry...

I am so sorry for your loss.

Edited by greytpups

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross