Ali Girl Has Gone

stlgrey

Ali had been diagnosed with cancer along liver disease and a mass in her intestine. She had been putting a brave fight but she was suddenly worsened on 5/4/10. I thought I would have more time with her but she couldn't go on anymore and my brother and I had to take her to the vet so she could go to God on 5/5/10.

Ali was almost 11. I got her in May 2001 and just fell in love with this dog. She was the most kind, sweet and loving companion I could ever imagine. She helped me through my darkest and most trying times. We also shared nine years of joy as well. I loved her sweet personality and how she would make me laugh.

Ali was fond of stuffies, car rides, treats, sleeping in my bed, going for walks, playing with her whippet sister Chase and snuggling with her greyhound sister Sierra.

I never could imagine my life so touch by an angel like Ali. Thank you God for the blessing of this wonderful girl in my life. She is in a better place right now and looking down on myself, Sierra and Chase smiling. You will always be my Ali Girl.

post-502-12731657255817.jpg

Edited by stlgrey

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry she had to leave.

God speed to you beautiful, knowing how very much you are loved and will missed.

Please watch over those who love you

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

"I never could imagine my life so touch by an angel like Ali. Thank you God for the blessing of this wonderful girl in my life. She is in a better place right now and looking down on myself, Sierra and Chase smiling. You will always be my Ali Girl. "

You are exactly right. She is certainly smiling and basking in a love which will endure forever. She will be with you always.angelwings.gif

flowers_red.gifflowers_pink.gifflowers_red.gif

I'm so sorry for your loss -- she has such a sweet warm smile

Camp Broodie with tuxedo Summer 12 and tuxedo Dio 6

Missing KC Kitty 2000-2016, Myka and part of my heart 2006-2020, and Saint YellBoy 2014-2020

I am so sorry that she had to leave. Such a cutie!

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

So sweet a face .... :wub: Sending hugs to you and to her friends left behind.

Fly away free, sweetheart.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

What a beautiful girl! I'm so very sorry she's gone. :grouphug It sounds like you gave her a wonderful home.

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

There is a new angel in the heavens today. I'm so sorry you lost your precious Ali.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I'm so sorry for your loss. Ali was beautiful inside and out.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson