One Year Without My Girl

CaliforniaGreys

Guest bigbrindlebunny

Misty was the first dog to become ill and pass on GreyTalk for me, she was the first dog I cried over here. She was so beautiful, you could just see the love in her eyes. I couldn't help but became attached to her through your postings. There are always a few special houndies that just creep into your heart on GT. I was so glad when you took on Lenny, which was a leap of faith at the time.

I'll always remember Misty, Lenny, Wayne and Ekko. They are part of the fabric of GreyTalk.

Such a beautiful girl...a year already. She will always be close to you, tucked away in your heart.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Claudia, I remember all your thoughtful posts to me when Sierra was sick with histo. I was devistated to hear about Misty. She was so beautiful and I am sure you will always feel her angel presence no matter where you reside.

Edited by stlgrey

Guest BooBooMama

Oh Claudia, she was beautiful. My BooBoo is with her now and so many more of our grey babies, so she is in good company.

Claudia, it's so hard to believe that it's been a year. I don't think a day goes by when I don't think about Misty. :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest how888

She left those paw prints in the stars.... {{{{ Claudia}}}} Just look up to the stars and you will know she is looking back...

i think i know how you feel. i couldn't sell my station wagon because i know it still has some of abby's hair in it. and it's pretty old. i guess it gets a little easier with time, but that first anniversary is hitting me harder than i thought. your misty was beautiful!

2rqyqhd.jpg

Guest Heehoo

Claudia, no way its been a year. Oh geeze...I'm so sorry. I know its not all that comforting, but she's with Snowy & Gogh & Dear...I'm sure she found BuyCut & Halo...I always wish they could just stay alittle longer. :beatheart

I thought of you on the 1st. I was in Washington with no internet access. I'll always remember this day. My heart goes out to you. The 1st anniversary is so hard. Emmy's Gotcha day was on the 3rd and I had her on my mind that day also.

I think Misty is with you where ever you are Claudia and always will be.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

It's hard to believe it's been a year. I know how special that beautiful girl was to you.

A big hug from all of us here in Blackwood.

Edited by MarcR

gallery_15026_2920_5914.jpg
Marc and Myun plus Starbuck (the cat)
Pinky my AWOL girl, wherever you are, I miss you.
Angels Honey (6/30/99-11/3/11) Nadia (5/11/99-6/4/12) Kara (6/5/99-7/17/12) Cleo (4/13/2000-4/19/2014)

Antnee (12/1/2002=2/20/17)

sending many, many hugs to you, Claudia!!! :grouphug :grouphug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway