Zeus - My Baby Boy Is Gone

Guest PhillyPups

I am so sorry to read of your loss. Zeus, such a beautiful, loving companion to you. We all wished that he could have won the battle and stayed with you longer.

Edited by Fiona3

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest K9Cookies

I'm so sorry, Pat. :cry1 I'm sure Zeus is with your Old Guard hounds and happy to be reunited. We'll be thinking about you. :grouphug

Edited by K9Cookies

Guest fandogs

Pat,

I'm so sorry.

Your Zeus will run with out pain, knowing he is among passed loved ones. And he will wait patiently, for as long as it takes, to be reunited with his Philly pup family and his Mama, whom he adored.

Keep your heart open, so his spirit can continue to live within you.

Maxine

Pat, I am so very sorry. You are in my thoughts.

Elphie, Kulee, Amanda, Harmony, Alex (hound mix), Phantom, Norbet, Willis (dsh), Autumn (Siamese) & Max (OSH) & mama rat, LaLa & baby Poppy! My bridge kids: Crooke & Mouse (always in my heart), Flake, Buzz, Snake, Prince (GSD), Justin & Gentry (Siamese), Belle (Aussie/Dalmatian mix), Rupert (amstaff) and Fred, Sirius, Severus, Albus, George, Hagrid, Hermione, Minerva, Marilyn, Wren, Molly, Luna, Tonks, Fleur, Ginny, Neville, Bill, Percy, Rose & Charlie (rats)

I am sorry for your loss.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest greytbookert

Oh Pat, I'm so incredibly sorry! I know the pain that you're feeling, the shock, the anger and of course the sadness. Please know that we are all here for you!

Run free handsome Zeus! You will be missed by many!

Guest TwinklenRea

Pat, I am so sorry to hear of your lost of such a devoted hound. I know how much you loved Zeus and how much you were saddened by the decision you had to make.

Please know that I am here for you - as are my girls. If you need anything, please call me!

Erin

I'm so sorry Pat. I know how very much your heart is hurting; how big a hole there is right now. Your beautiful blue boy will be so missed. Your bridge family will care for each other and watch over you till you meet again. grouphug.gif Rest well Zeus

Edited by Jackandgrey

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest goofydog

Pat, know that my heart is breaking for you. We all hoped you would have more time with Zeus but you gave him the hardest gift to give. Run free Zeus and behave yourself with all the girlie angels.

Toni