Zeus - My Baby Boy Is Gone

Guest PhillyPups

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am with you as you grieve. :f_red

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".

Guest mountain4greys

Pat, I am so very, very sorry. I am at a loss for words. Zeus is the spitting image of our Skyy. We will light a candle for Zeus tonight.

Run free like the wind Zeus! :f_red:gh_run:f_red

I'm so sorry, Pat. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Guest SkipperAnnie

I am ripped - will post a tribite to my most magnificent companion later. I am so blindsided by the ferocity and swiftness of this cancer.

My beautiful baby boy -

Zeus.jpg

Run with the angels my love. I tried to fix you, there was no fix. I took your pain and will carry if in my heart forever ~

I love and miss you so much ~

Love always ~

Mom

What a beautiful boy! I am so sorry for you - I started crying reading your post, and after what everyone said, it sounds like you are a special person with a special hound. Pain free are two words to remember...

Guest mdituro

Oh, Pat, I'm so sorry for your loss. I don't think I've ever seen such a stunning boy as Zeus. I don't have any more words - just heartfelt sympathy. Godspeed, Zeus, run free.

flowers_red.gifghrun.gifflowers_red.gif

I cannot believe this. Pat, I am so sorry. Hugs to you, and to the PhillyPups, who are surely missing their bud. So sorry.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Guest 3greysinPA

Dear Pat,

I'm just seeing this now... :grouphug

I'm so upset I dont know what to do... can i call you? i dont want to bother you saturday morning.... so please call me whenever you want to... whenever you need to talk... I will be there to listen.. :cry1

My heart is breaking for you. :brokenheart

f_yellow Run Free Pain Free at the bridge most handsome Zeus :gh_runf_yellow

Guest figgy

I only met Zeus once but it was enough to know how special and beautiful he was

very sorry to hear about this Pat

Edited by figgy

Guest PhillyPups

I would like to thank each and every one of you for your your kind words for my beloved Zeus. He is missed more than words can say.

The messages here, pm's, calls and acts of kindness at this most stunning heart-wrenching time of my life mean so very much and are such a help, thank you.

This is a time in my life where you all have carried me as the suddeness left me immobile.

Pat and The PhillyPups ~

I'm sorry very sorry that Zeus, the last of your Old Guard, had to leave. He was so very happy with you. He will watch over you, and I hope you find some comfort in the love you shared.

Godspeed, sweet Zeus.

I am very sorry for your loss. Zeus is running fast and free with his buddies at the bridge. And with the Queen there to tell him what, when, where, and how to do it, he will be well cared for until you are someday united.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

I'm so truly sorry for your loss. I always thought he was such a beautiful boy. Godspeed, Zeus.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson