Zeus - My Baby Boy Is Gone

Guest PhillyPups

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Pat, noooooo!!!! :weep I am so, so sorry that your beautiful boy had to leave you :cry1

Cancer sucks.

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

There are no words. Pat, I am so sorry for your loss and know how devastated you are feeling tonight.

flowers_pink.gifflowers_pink.gifflowers_pink.gifflowers_pink.gifflowers_pink.gif

Zeus, run free and fast. We will be looking for your bright star in the sky tonight.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Guest greymama002

Deeply saddened that you didn't get more time with your most precious boy. My heart breaks for you. :brokenheart

Run free with the angels, beautiful boy :gh_run

Guest mcsheltie

You said this to me last year. It was so beautiful and I will remembered it always...

"For all the gifts and love we are given, we give the hardest gift of all, the gift of letting our beloved companions go pain free. We take all their pain and carry it in our hearts."

Pat, if there is anything I can do to help take some of the pain from you, please don't hesitate to ask. I am praying that Zeus will send you a sign that he is okay. Mason was there to greet him. He is in good hands.

:cry1 :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

I'm so terribly sorry, Pat.... :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

I'm so terribly sorry Pat. My heart cries with yours...

L.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

I'm so very sorry to hear about Zeus. cry1.gifgrouphug.gif He is running free now, without pain, and will be watching over you.

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

My heartfelt condolences to you, Pat. :cry1 Cancer is such a horrible monster. :(

Godspeed, sweet Zeus... go run like the wind with the angels. :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest VaGreymom

Pat, I am so very sorry. Sending you many hugs, prayers and lots of strength as you go through this difficult time.

Run Free Zeus

I'm so sorry for your loss. He was a beautiful boy. Godspeed Zeus! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis