Thunder La La (Tally)

GreyPoopon

Guest hannahmom

Here she is a few days after she arrived, with two of the other members of The Four More (Piper, Tally, and Cora) (January 08). Now all three are gone. All within about 5 months. All just age 10:

TIntro11.jpg

This breaks my heart into a million pieces - 3 such sweet girls, all taken years too soon.

Her sweet senior face (December 08):

SeniorFaces07.jpg

Godspeed Tally

Dear Tally Ho - I remember bringing you home, remember helping your Momma name you, remember getting a sweet kiss from you.. I remember hearing that you were sick, and refusing to believe it

Godspeed sweet Tally, I miss you.

Aunty Tena

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beatiful tribute for a beautiful girl. I am so very sorry for your loss and for all the losses you have had to endure recently. So unfair.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

I'm so sorry for your loss. Tally was indeed a very beautiful girl & what a wonderful retirement she enjoyed with you. Godspeed Tally! flowers_yellow.gif

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Guest Annie

A beautiful tribute. Thank you for sharing such special memories of your tiny dancer... I was deeply moved and am so sorry for your loss.

GODSPEED TALLY :f_red:gh_run:f_red

It's clear that you understood her so well, and loved her with all your heart.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Tally.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

My heart sunk when I saw her name...I am so sorry...such a beautiful tribute to a beautiful girl. :grouphug

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

What a sweetheart. I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP Tally.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest jackjack

Oh Suzanne! I was shocked to see Tally's name here. It's been such a rough few months for you and your pack. Please accept my condolences and please take care. f_yellow

Shelley

I don't know how I missed this yesterday. I'm so very sorry for your loss. You wrote an amazing tribute to your sweet girl. Godspeed Tally.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest vahoundlover

cry1.gif I am in shock. I can only imagine how many pieces your heart must be in.grouphug.gif I am so very sorry. Your tribute is beautiful. I'm glad Tally knew your love.

Godspeed Baby Girlflowers_pink.gif

Oh crap. Crap. Crap. Crap.

Crap.

I'm so sorry.

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.