Thunder La La (Tally)

GreyPoopon

Guest mdituro

What wonderful photos of your girl -- She looks so happy! Thank you for sharing her story with us!

Godspeed, Tally! Run free with the angels!

flowers_pink.gifghrun.gifflowers_pink.gif

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very sorry for this and your other recent losses. sad.gif I hope you're tough. But even the tough need hugs grouphug.gif

Thanks for the amazing tribute and pictures. I feel like I know Tally; and it's an honor!flowers_pink.gifflowers_pink.gifflowers_pink.gif

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

I'm so sorry for your loss...Run free, sweety, with Ivy and Soldi at the bridge...

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

She sounds like such a sweet girl, I am so sorry for your loss.

God speed little girl, run free!

Katy....Mom to Retired Racers Hinder, John Carter, Hobsen, and Kodama, Galgo Espanol Gichin, and the Village Idiot...Teko
Missing terribly my fawn dog with the pretty ears Chance (Ale Seeyoulater) 6/21/05-6/23/15 Gotcha day 4/6/08 and my fuzzy baby boy Snacker (Tyville Snacker) 7/4/04-10/23/15, and all three of my IG babies, Isen, Tien, and Java.

Guest how888

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink I am so very sorry to read this.. That gorgeous face!!

Beautiful Tally..Soar high with the angels sweetie.. Somewhere Over The Rainbow...

Sweet Tally....I am so, so sorry. Rest well, little girl.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Guest 3greysinPA

Her sweet senior face (December 08):

SeniorFaces07.jpg

Godspeed Tally

Awwww... I'm so very sorry for your; loss of such a precious and beautiful hound. :grouphug

God Speed Tally f_yellowf_yellow:gh_runf_yellowf_yellow

what a beautiful tribute to your beautiful baby. the photo of tally and cora running made me cry. hugs to you and your family at this sad time.

4894718087_9910a46faa_d.jpg

Tricia with Kyle, our senior mutt dog 
Always missing Murray MaldivesBee Wiseman, River, Hopper, Kaia, and 
Holly Oaks Holly
“You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.“          -Bob Dylan

I'm so sorry. She was lovely.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Beautiful girl. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

What a joyful wonderful girl. I'm so sorry. Your ladies have always made me smile. It hurts to lose them.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

I remember when you were thinking/talking about adding Tally to your family; all the encouragement and support given by your friends here on GT - the same friends posting here now. I am so sorry that the adventure with Tally has had so to soon. She was such a sweet, funny little girl. I wish we could have read many, many more adventures of her life with all of you. She was such a sweetie, and she will be missed... :f_pink :f_pink

Edited by maximum

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

Godspeed Tally. I am so sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful girl!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead