Prayers For My Curfew

Guest Energy11

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Energy11

DH just went "downtown" ... well, where all the stores and all are :-) to meet Janice the Vet Tech from our vet's office. She is bringing more injectable Valium, (just in case), and we asked Dr. Karen to fill more Valium pills, that we can give (by mouth), too!

Thanks for your help and prayers! Dee

Sending lots of good thoughts for Curfew... :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Just seeing this now. Sending lots of good thoughts and prayers to Curfew.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest Energy11

Curfew is better, thanks, but DH left in a huff, about 1.5 hours ago. ... all over me pointing out a grinding noise in the car we JUST paid off, WITH an extended warrenty! Sooo, I am here ALONE on the mountain with five dogs, one sick! I PRAY TO GOD, Curfew doesn't get really sick, as I cannot get him into the van alone! I can do a lot medically, but THAT, I cannot do!

This sucks!!!!!!!

Oh, I'm sorry it's been so stressful for you, and will say a prayer for Curfew AND his Mom!

Please keep us up to date with how he's doing.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Guest Energy11

Curfew had a good night. I could NOT calm down, so I was up till about 4 a.m. I slept by him all night. DH came home a while later. Didn't talk to him much ... that is another thread!

I just hope this was an isolated incident, as Curfew has been fine for almost a year. I just WISH I knew what was causing all of this.

Thank you all for your prayers and being there for us! Love and hugs! Dee and Curfew

Guest dramaqueen

Even though I do not know who you are I send my prayers for a quick recovery for Curfew. There is jsut something that all greyhound owners share & that is the love we have for our greys & for greys all over the world. Wishing you and Curfew all the best.

Guest Energy11

Even though I do not know who you are I send my prayers for a quick recovery for Curfew. There is jsut something that all greyhound owners share & that is the love we have for our greys & for greys all over the world. Wishing you and Curfew all the best.

Yes, there IS something we all share! My name is Dee, and I am a retired paramedic, and vet tech. I do my best to try to help people on this forum, and I HATE when I have to ask for help for myself.

Thanks sooo much for sending prayers! Love and hugs! Dee and The Five

Guest Adrianne

I PRAY TO GOD, Curfew doesn't get really sick, as I cannot get him into the van alone! I can do a lot medically, but THAT, I cannot do!

This sucks!!!!!!!

Oh, I feel your pain on that one! Some things are just physically impossible.

More good thoughts to your sweet boy. I hope he has a restful night.