Prayers For My Curfew

Guest Energy11

It's so worrying when you don't know for sure what the problem is - so many restless nights turning it all over in your head. I hope Curfew continues to improve. Just a thought - could it be Epilepsy?

Andy

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Energy11

Hey Andy! Thanks for thinking of Curfew and I!

My vet here, not greyhound savvy, but I am working on it ... says seizures. I, Drs. Couto, Marin and my former vet/employer, Dr. Beau, are saying mini-strokes (TIAs). No one knows for sure, so we treat for both, when it happens. IF I could afford an MRI, I would know for sure, but that just won't happen :-(

I have pet insurance now, but Curfew's is a "pre-existing" condition, and therefore, not covered! :-(

I HAVE to take each day at a time, but I am NOT sleeping well again:-((

Thanks for caring and sending your love! Dee

grouphug.gif Praying for peace, quiet, comfort and healing on all fronts. Rest easy. grouphug.gif

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I am very Sorry I am just now seeing this....Sending lots of Prayers.... For you and Curfew... :hope :hope :grouphug :grouphug

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest Energy11

Thank you ALL sooo much for your continued thoughts a prayers! Curfew seems like his old self ... wanting food ALL the time, and today, after our walk on the property, he and the girls galloped around the small pen. I worry when he does this, or anything strenuous, as I don't want him "blowing" another clot. I check on him CONSTANTLY, and HE sleeps on my bed, me on the floor, right by him. I hear his every move.

I worry CONSTANTLY, which I know isn't good, but I do! Having all of you here, REALLY REALLY HELPS! I joined Greytalk last spring because of my Curfew, so he, basically brought us to all of you! colgate.gif

Love, hugs and many thanks! Dee and Curfew