Prayers For My Curfew

Guest Energy11

Guest Energy11

Hello everyone.

Would you please pray for my Curfew? He has a history of strokes/seizures, but hasn't had any problems for a LONG time. Just 30 minutes ago, he tried to stand, and fell, and started drooling. I gave (1) 81 mg aspirin, per Dr. Karen, and rectal Valium.

He seems fine now, but PLEASE, PLEASE pray for him.

Thanks! Dee

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:hope:candle:hope

Prayers work,, here's for a speedy recovery!

:hope

lorinda, mom to the ever revolving door of Foster greyhounds

Always in my heart: Teala (LC Sweet Dream) , Pepton, Darbee-Do (Hey Barb) , Rascal (Abitta Rascal), Power (Beyond the Power), and the miracle boy LAZER (2/21/14), Spirit (Bitter Almonds) 8/14

Sending prayers to your baby boy... :hope

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

oops. double post

Edited by iluvgreys

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

ading my prayers for Curfew

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

:candle

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest Energy11

Thanks for your prayers! I love you all sooo much!

He seems fine now, and Dr. Karen thinks they are seizures. I am thinking more on the lines of mini-strokes, although the rectal Valium did seem to help, so who knows! We will NEVER know what is causing this. His bloodwork came back PERFECT again from last week.

Now, I am back to not wanting to leave the house again. You know, I have NO COMPOSURE when it comes to my own, even though I have taken care of many, many people and animals with no problems.

Thanks for keeping my little boy in your prayers! Love, Dee

Just got the word Dee, you know you have every bit of support I can give you two from here.

He's our special boy and I thank God you're his mom

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless