Bailey Nov 11, 1998 - Dec 17, 2009

greytpups

Guest vahoundlover

cry1.gif I was just logging on to see how you guys were doing. I am so sorry your baby girl had leave. My heart goes out to you and your DHgrouphug.gif

Run with the wind Bailey, you are loved so muchflowers_pink.gif

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, no. My heart sank when I saw Bailey's name in Remembrance.

I am so sorry. Godspeed, sweet Bailey.

:grouphug:f_red

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Oh, no ... Jan, I'm just so sorry. :cry1

I didn't see the original post (I'm afraid I haven't visited GT much since it changed) but Jenn told me today about poor Bailey, and I am shocked. She looked so well at Dewey ...

Sending many hugs to you and Dave. She's going to leave a huge hole in your hearts. :bighug

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

I am so very sorry. I know the pain of losing Bailey is enormous, horrific. May you find peace and cling to the fond memories and may Bailey run free of pain and watch over you. My heart aches for you.

Guest 3greysinPA

:cry1 Words are not enough to express how sorry I am. So, I will send you and your family some hugs from us and let you know we are thinking of you :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

f_yellowf_yellow God Speed to the Bridge Bailey f_yellowf_yellow

I am so sorry for your loss. There are no words to comfort you, but please know that I am keeping you held tightly in my prayers.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I'm so sorry Bailey had to leave you. But so glad you at least had a few more special hours with her. Rest well now baby girl and shine your light down on your family, they are going to be hurting pretty badly. grouphug.gif

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

:grouphug I've been keeping up with her and so so sad to see her name....I am so, so sorry. Rest well, sweet girl.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

I'm so very sorry. :cry1

Godspeed Bailey.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

I'm so sorry for your terrible loss of Bailey. Time is something we never have enough of....

I'm sure the moments you shared these past 24 hours will be treasured forever. Bailey left knowing she was truly loved.

Treasure the memories now.

The sky will be brighter tonight. Soar high Bailey.

scootersig_A4.jpg

Pam with greys Avril, Dalton & Zeus & Diddy the dachshund & Miss Buzz the kitty

Devotion, Jingle Bells, Rocky, Hans, Harbor, Lennon, NoLa, Scooter, Naomi and Scout at the bridge

Oh, Jan, I'm so sorry you lost your precious little girl. I remember seeing your family on the beach at Dewey, and she seemed so healthy and happy. I thought then that your dogs were lucky, because it was clear how much you and your husband loved them.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I'm so sorry.

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Godspeed, sweet Bailey.

Hugs to you.

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018