Happy Can Be Happy Once Again

Xan

Oh, Xan, I'm so, so sorry. She was a beautiful girl. :cry1 :cry1 :grouphug :grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kelli123

I am so so sorry for the loss of Happy. I so did not want to see her name in remembrance topic. She was beautiful. And once again I'm so sorry for your loss.

May the wings of the Angels hold her tightly.

Oh those pics of her and Wabi are so touching....

Rest Peacefully Happy.....

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

How beautiful she was Xan. That's how she will be remembered. Gorgeous and happy Happy. Peace to you all. She's good now. Time for you to heal. :f_pink

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

:cry1 Beautiful tribute to your special girl. I'm so sorry. :grouphug

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

My heart cries so hard with yours Xan. They come into our lives and our hearts like a thief in the night and take us over with their unconditional love and trust. We know that pain is the price we pay for love and the love that they give us is so well worth the pain of having to say goodbye. Thats why we do it over and over again. I hope that your pain can turn quickly into the joy of wonderful memories of Happy, easily reached in your heart where she rests.

Leslie

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

Guest wdlndgreasil

So sorry for you. What a wonderful name for a dog - it seems like even if she was totally naughty, with a name like "happy" you still just have to smile :)

Thank you for the beautifully-crafted remembrance of Happy and the photos for us to see. It gave us all a feel for what she was like and how well she lived. Looks like Wabi will be missing her as much as you and DH do.

Happy has a beautiful sweet expression - deep and loving. That loving feeling behind that loving expression will live forever in your hearts.

I'm so sorry for your loss. She was a beautiful, sweet soul.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest VelvetEars

Such a beautiful tribute to an amazingly beautiful girl.

My Jumpy does the same "standing over" thing that Happy was fond of. Don't know what gets into those broody heads sometimes. :lol

Thoughts and prayers are with you as you adjust to a home without Happy.

Happy is gone now. Or gone into the greater whole. Either way, we miss her sweet spirit, kind nature, wagging tail, and butting snoot. There's huge relief in us that she's finally out of pain, and huge pain that she's out of our lives.

H-pinkmouse1.jpg

What a complex little lady she was. And how well you understood, indulged, appreciated, and loved her.

The last words, especially, of your lovely tribute---and that picture!---brought tears. Thank-you for sharing her special beauty with us.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Happy.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Oh Xan, I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Happy. I love that last picture that you posted of her.

Run free at the Bridge, sweetheart.

:grouphugf_yellow

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France