Gifted Suzy

djsgreys

My angel, they knew the moment you were born that you were special, and that is why they named you Gifted Suzy. They somehow knew that your time here would be exceptional and that the gifts you bestowed would live on and on. Thank you Suzy, for this legacy.

Gifted Suzy's Story

How I wish we had more time, but I had to let you go. Though my heart is torn to bits, and I don’t know how I will stand the pain of this loss, I will thank God every day for the time we had together and for the gift of having you in my life.

Run free my angel, and find all the special hounds and friends that are waiting for you.

I loved you the moment I saw you. I will love you and miss you forever

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dobiegrey

I am so very sorry for your loss, I have been there and I know how horrible it feels, please know that you are in all of our thoughts and prayers. God Bless! Run Free Sweet Girl.

Lou

Deb, you and yours are being held close to my heart. Suzy was one very special girl. I know Miz Foxy and Suzy will be best gal pals. :grouphug

Godspeed Suzie, you are loved. :gh_run:f_pink

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

:f_red I am so very sorry she had to leave you, a very special job must have been waiting.

Gifted Suzy, run free baby girl with all the Angels who have gone before you. I will watch for a very special star in the sky tonight.

God speed

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

I am so so sorry. She knew she was loved.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

I am so sorry for your loss of Suzy. :grouphug:candle

Five weeks ago my little black girl went to the bridge due to osteo also. I hope my Renie was there to meet Gifted Suzy. Godspeed :gh_run2:gh_run2

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss & for the short time you had together after her diagnosis. She was a fortunate soul to be so loved. Godspeed Suzy! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

I never posted in your original thread, because I couldn't think of anything to say, other than I'm sorry for your immense loss. She was a beautiful girl, and I really wish that I could have met her. She will be missed, but she was definitely greeted by many angel greyhounds at the bridge.

:bighug:brokenheart:f_pink

Guest Lovemyhound

ohmygoodness.. I am so very sorry. I read about Suzy in your other thread, I am so sorry she had to leave so soon. I know there are no words to change what you are feeling, just know that we are all thinking of precious Suzy tonight. God Bless.

:cry1 :cry1 :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

Rest in peace, Suzy. :gh_run2

I am so grateful to your mum for sharing some of the great moments of your life with us.

Deb... I'm so, so sorry. :( We are here for you. :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

How blessed you were to have shared each other's lives. She was exactly where she was meant to be.

I'm so sorry you lost your precious Suzy.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I am so sorry for the loss of such a special girl. We will remember her story for a long time.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I just read your entire Gifted Suzy journal, loving the love story, sharing your heartbreak through tears. Your connection is deep and forever. I will light a candle now in honour of a very beautiful soul.

My heart goes out to you. My eyes will look for a special star tonight when I take my hounds out for a walk. :f_white

Guest PhillyPups

Deb,

I am so very very sorry for your loss of a very special girl. Thank you for sharing her with us. I wish there were words, but I know of none that will ease the pain. :bighug

Run with the Angels Gifted Suzy, you are with some of the very very best ~

I'm so sorry. I could tell by your previous thread that Gifted Suzy was very special :f_red

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

She is now a beautiful angel. Thank you for sharing her with us. Rest well little one. :grouphug

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)