Gifted Suzy

djsgreys

Deb I sincerely hope that the joy of your precious memories of Suzy will bring you comfort in the days ahead. Suzi was loved by all that knew her - in person and here on Grey Talk.

Hugs,

Carol Ann

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mcsheltie

I am so sorry. I wish I had something better to say. But please know that these often spoken words come directly from my heart. If I could take away your pain, I surely would.

I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Lovey_Hounds

Im so sorry for your loss of your special girl, i know she was loved and will be missed by many people and hounds. Thank you for sharing her last days with us and telling us such wonderful stories about her life, we can all see how much she was loved by you and john.

I'm so sorry.

Godspeed, most precious girlie.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

We are so very sorry that you did not have more time with your special and beautiful girl. Thank you for sharing her story with us and for giving her a home and family to call her own. Hugs to you all. Run pain free sweet Suzy. We know you will meet many of our other angels up there waiting for you.

Guest ChancesMom

:gh_run2:gh_run2:gh_run2:gh_run2:gh_run2:gh_run2:gh_run2:gh_run2:gh_run2:gh_run2

Run free sweet girl.

Deb, What a wonderful thing you have done by sharing her story with us. I know that you and John must be heart broken but take solace in the fact that she is now playing, pain free, at the bridge with such good company. You will continue to be in my prayers.

I am so very sorry. :cry1 I loved reading Suzy's story: she was an extraordinary girl.

Godspeed Suzy.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Sleep tight Gifted Suzy :beatheart

:(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest vahoundlover

:cry1 You were blessed to have such a special gift in your life. I am so sorry her time with you was cut short. :grouphug May the memories you made together help ease your aching heart. We were blessed to have a special gift in our lives for 3 years, his name was Boss. He crossed over almost a year ago and not a day goes by that my heart doesn't ache for him. Boss loved pretty girls and I'm sure he was there to meet Suzy at the Bridge.

Godspeed Gifted Suzy :f_pink

Thank you for sharing Suzy with all of us. :brokenheart:grouphug

May the emptyness and pain you feel now soon be replaced with happy warm memories, and the love you shared

:f_pinkf_yellow:f_pink .

gus-rainy-1.jpg?1449508527184&1449508632
CORY and CRICKET - Solitary Tremble & CASPER - Pj's Mia Farrow
* With CAPT. GUS - Solitary Trigger, RAINY - Peach Rain, PUP - Red Zepher, DOC - CTW Fort Sumpter
and MAX - Shiowa's Silver Maxamillion / Afghan .... all waiting at the bridge

I read Suzy's story this morning for the first time - I am incredibly moved by the joy, love and inspiration Suzy brought to your life. Gifted Suzy's Journal is the most beautiful tribute you could have given this very sweet girl. The tears are falling for her loss, for your heartache, but there is also the thought that we will all remember the legacy of the gifts Suzy brought to so many lives. I am so sorry your girl couldn't stay longer and my heart goes out to you and all who will miss her. May all the wonderful memories you have of your time with Suzy bring you comfort and smiles.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I followed your original thread with many tears in my eyes and it was obvious what a special and deeply loved girl she was. I am so sorry you had to make that terrible decision so soon, but know that now she is pain free and will always be with you in your heart.

Guest DoofBert

Deb,

Words are not coming easily today....but know that we care and understand.

Bacchus and I did see an extra bright star last night --- Gifted Suzy was shining down on her speshul friend.

:grouphug

Jayne, Bacchus and the rest of the Pocono Black Pack