Warlock (Rainier Rammer) 4/29/1999-10/1/2009

AngelWhispers

Warlock deserves a special memorial and I've had a hard time putting into words how very special he is.

This is a celebration of his life with us. He was a rock to the pack, and to me. All the dogs who have come and gone loved him and he was the "go to" dog. If anyone needed comfort...he was there for them and he would happily share his bed with anyone. If I needed comfort he was there for me, and seemed to sense that a chin kiss would make all my troubles go away. He had a special calm and healing energy about him that I can't explain; Warlock was my Zen dog. Warlock was always regal in everything he did and always held his head up proudly, even as he left for The Bridge.

Warlock had a job here on earth and his job was done, and the day before he left he gave me a gift I will never forget. He held his head up proudly and scared the school bus away. He woofed at the unseen creatures in the woods to warn them not to get to close. He proudly trotted around the yard to do his morning and evening yard patrol because it was and had always been his job. He enjoyed the fall weather and took pleasure in all the little things life had to offer even though his body was failing him. His last night with us he went to each dog as if to say his good-byes, and only they will know what secrets he whispered to them.

No worries, Warlock. Your brother has taken over with yard patrol and he woofs at the unseen creatures in the woods. Hatter keeps the school bus away after he realized you weren't here to do it any more. Frank sleeps in your bed though I'm sure he misses having you next to him. Your brother also gives those same chin kisses that make me giggle and I smile when I think how so much alike you and Dodger are.

We love and miss you, my sweet gentle boy. It's time for you to rest...your job is done and we are so much better for having you in our lives.

P1010046.jpg

Brooke010-1.jpg

P1010003.jpg

Brooke009-1.jpg

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AngelWhispers, I very seldom read the remembrances because it hurs so bad. I'm sitting here bawling as I type this. Your baby was so wonderful and beautiful. My heart aches for you.....your memorial is a great tribute to your Warlock. God bless!

Dianne

Your tribute is so moving. I feel as if I met him. How very blessed you were to have him in your life and he was to be in yours.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

I am so sorry. Your tribute is very beautiful.

Rest in peace, sweet Warlock. You couldn't have been more loved. :heart

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

What a beautiful tribute...need more tissues

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

:cry1 :cry1 :cry1:grouphug

What a beautiful, beautiful tribute... I am so sorry he had to leave you :(

He will always be in your heart. :heart:brokenheart

Rest in peace, handsome Warlock. :gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

I'm so sorry for your loss. Warlock was a beautiful boy & lucky to be so loved. Godspeed Warlock! f_yellow

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

:bighug for you

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

I am so sorry he had to leave Denise, guess there was a very important job waiting for him that only he could do.

God speed handsome boy, knowing how very much you are loved and run now with all the Angels

:gh_run

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Such a lovely tribute to your best boy. :cry1:grouphug I know that Warlock is in the best of company at the Bridge. :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.