Outlaw Is Hurting... Day #38 Update 9/3 Am

Guest TheUnrulyHound

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see Outlaw is making such good progress. He looks very comfortable in the photo. As his appetite continues to improve he will slowly gain back the weight. Sending lots and lots of good wishes and a hug to your beautiful boy.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest 3greysinPA

hi HOlly !

just thinking of you and Outlaw... Wondering how he is this morning?? and how he did overnight...

:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Guest TheUnrulyHound

He slept great last night! He got up this morning and enjoyed the majority of his breakfast which included the typical soaked kibble (about 3 cups) and a hunk of his meatloaf I made yesterday mixed in, he LOVED it! He ate quite a bit, needed to go out to pee then came back in to have more! He usually goes out to pee then goes to bed again but he wanted to eat :gmark

He has been up and around going between the bedroom and the livingroom, trying to decide where he wants to sleep and has finally settled down (without a single peep) next to me in the livingroom after quite a bit of love and face rubs. :clap:confetti:banana

I am just beside myself, I can't believe how good he is doing this morning!!!

Here are some pics I JUST took of him in his sunshine :blush:beatheart

outlawsun.jpg

outlawsun2.jpg

that is Brody on the bed with him, and Fiona in the background.....

What a great update Holly, and your meatloaf was a hit :yay:yay

He may have been hurting too much to be interested in food. And like in humans, it just took awhile for the drug to build up in his system.

Handsome boy :wub:

Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

I haven't posted because everyone has been giving such good advice and I had nothing to add. I have to say that the "sunshine picture" is so precious. I'm so happy to see your positive post this morning.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

So glad Outlaw's improving............it does the heart good to see him content in the sunshine, with a belly full of meatloaf.

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Guest 3greysinPA

:D:yay what great news Holly... oh.. i bet you are so happy you just want to scream...

He is so gorgeous ... just look at him laying there in the sunshine... awwww.. :kiss2:beatheart:beatheart

hugs to you and continued prayers and support that he continues to improve every day.

:bighug:bighug:bighug

So glad to read your update post. Keep on getting better Outlaw!

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Yeah Outlaw!!! Glad he's feeling better!

That pic in the sun made ME sleepy!

greysmom :D

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Love, meatloaf, sunshine, and painkillers. A greyt combination. I hope every day sees him better.

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter