My Little Girl Misty

CaliforniaGreys

I had to say goodbye to my beautiful little girl this morning at 8:30. I do not really know what to say here other than Misty fought so very hard but we just couldn't win and it was time to help her. She was tired.

May St Francis take care of you Misty, I do know that you are in the very best of company and I also know that you knew how very much you were loved.

Please watch over us as we begin our journey without you and you run with all those Angels.

I will love you forever little bo-peep

Misty-2.jpg

Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry. May your memories bring you comfort.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

I am so very very sorry. :cry1 She was a beautiful and precious girl, and she will be missed by all.

Godspeed Misty.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Claudia,

I am very sorry!!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you! We will miss all the greyt stories about Misty! We are crying with you.... :weep:f_pink:f_whitef_yellow:bighug You were a very good mommy and did all you could, my heart just breaks for you.

:gh_run2 Run Free Misty, you will be dearly missed!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest Energy11

Claudia ...

I was thinking of you this morning, right about 8:30, your time. I hugged my Curfew and the others ... I am crying for you, too! I wish I lived closer to help!

Your Misty helped me "find" you, and you have helped Curfew and I greatly! (*I AM SURE, this was fate)!

WE are all thinking of you and we are all soooooooo very sorry for your loss!

Please let me know if you need ANYTHING AT ALL! Love and hugs! Dee, Curfew, Goldie, Oakly, Staggerlee and Cari ... John too!

I'm so sorry you lost your beautiful girl. :grouphug

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

Guest TheUnrulyHound

OH NO Claudia I am so so sorry :weep: Sweet Misty you are so loved and cherised in our hearts.... I love you... rest well, now you can go on long walks again and all the food tastes so good :(

Claudia.. I dont know what to say I was not expecting to see this since she seemed to be eating so well the last day or so... My heart aches and my tears are pouring. Please let me know if you need to talk...

Holly

Guest gotgr8hnds
f_yellow What a beautiful girl. . . I'm so sorry for your loss. ~~Sweet Misty, may you 'kick up the wind' and :gh_run run on the wings of angels~~

Guest KRKWMU

Claudia, we all know how hard you fought for Misty and how much you loved her. :cry1 I'm so, so sorry and upset that she had to leave you now.

Run free, Misty. :gh_run

Guest argolola

Oh Claudia, I'm so sorry. I'm crying for you right now. May God bless and comfort you.

Angel Misty you will always be loved.

I'm so sorry... :(

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Guest Pipi5

Oh Claudia, I am so sorry. I know that all my angels were there waiting, and that explains the steady rain & the soft wind blowing...tears of joy to see their friend & tails wagging everywhere. I even heard a little thunder, so I'm sure she got a big roooo going when she got there. No more pain. Lots of burpies to eat & lots of soft clouds to lay on & nap all day. I'm here for you.....

:f_pink:f_white:brokenheart:gh_lay:brokenheart:f_white:f_pink

Edited by Pipi5

Guest myjazzy

Claudia, I am so sorry you had to say goodbye to your beautiful girl. :weep She fought as hard as she could because she loved you so much she didn't want to leave you. But even though our spirits are strong our bodies don't last forever. Know that she will always be with you. We will all miss your sweet and beautiful blue girl. :grouphug

These are for you Misty. :f_white

Guest jettcricket

..... such a beautiful girlie....I'm so sorry. I know that my babies will show Misty around and keep her company.... :f_pink

I am so very sorry for your loss. I hope that the special memories that you have of Misty will bring you comfort in the days ahead.

Hugs,

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.