My Little Girl Misty

CaliforniaGreys

Run Free Misty...Enjoy being pain free again..Help yourself to all you want from the "mooshie" bushes, the warm sunshine and cool breezes. The cold clean water from the porcelain "magic drinking well".

Know that we are all here to help your mom. Don't fear for her, she will never be alone with all of us looking out for her. And know that someday you and everyone else over the bridge will be reunited.

newsig1127ab_zps4af4600d.jpg
Isis, Always in my Heart Bijou, My Sweetest Angel

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BlackandBrindle

Claudia, I'm very sorry for your loss. Misty will forever be loved and remembered in the hearts of all who knew her.

Claudia I am so very sorry. :grouphug:f_pink

I know whe will have some wonderful company at the bridge

Godspeed Pretty Misty :gh_run

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest LoveMyJoseyBean

Godspeed sweet Misty. May you be fat and happy with all your friends at the Bridge. You are with the Angels now

Hugs, Claudia. I am so sorry.

Guest greytbookert

I'm so very sorry!

Run free beautiful! I hope Booker and Mama find you and are able to show you around

Guest redreed

Claudia - I'm so sorry about Misty. She was one of those that I knew I'd never meet, yet she touched me anyway.

Run free and fast Misty.

Dear Misty,

Yesterday we went to the prairie. There were fields of shooting stars, all budded out getting ready to bloom, but only one blooming. We looked for more. There was just that one:

shstar_formisty.jpg

I think it was blooming for you, little girl. Either to guide your way, or to make something beautiful for those you've left behind.

Rest well, Misty, and when you wake, watch over your brave sad momma who will miss you forever and ever.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Claudia, I am so very sorry. You and Misty both fought so long and so hard. She is at peace now, you released her from her suffering here, truly the greatest gift we are able to offer our dear ones. Stay close to Ekko and Wayne, they will ease your pain and so will this community and your friends here and there.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

Guest SoulsMom

Ah crap, I was so consumed with Soul being sick that I had no idea today was the day you had to say goodbye :weep

I'm so sorry for your loss. Godspeed sweet Misty :gh_run2

Edited by SoulsMom

Guest Vinnie

We are so sorry Claudia - we were so hoping that with her eating she would be with you for much longer, they are never with us long enough. We will miss that sweet smiling face and your stories of her. Sending you hugs. Run free sweet and beautiful Misty.

Oh Claudia, my heart has broken into a thousand pieces. Your sweet baby was such a sweet girl and so very brave. She put up on heck of a fight. I'm sure she was met at the bridge this morning by so many of our babies. May you find comfort in the fact that you did everything possible for her and she loved you so.

Godspeed Misty.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest vahoundlover

:weep Oh Claudia, I am so sorry! :grouphug:grouphug Your sweet baby girl knows how much she is loved, that love shined through in your posts. In turn we all fell in love with Misty, sweet beautiful Misty. I wish there was something I could say, something I could do to ease your broken heart. :grouphug

Misty, run free with the wind baby girl, the Angels will guide you :f_pink

Guest greyt2love

Claudia, I am so sorry. I thought when she started eating again that maybe there would be more time. Misty was such a beautiful girl. I loved to look at her pictures and hear her stories. Run free and healthy, sweet Misty, and may you have all the ice cream your big heart desires while you play at the Bridge.

Deb and the River City Gang

Guest KyGrey

Oh Claudia, I am so sorry. I haven't had a chance to get on the computer until now and I am really supposed to be in the shower right this minute but I HAD to come check in. I had a feeling a turn was going to be made. Misty will always be remembered. Not only for the fight she fought but also for her beauty and kind soul.

I will not be home today but will have my cell phone with me in case you feel you want to call. I know it's a different road you're walking now but know you are not alone. You have many friends who love Misty almost as if she were their own. I just can't put into words all the emotions that are going through me right now.

Call me when you feel up to it.

:bighug

Patti

lilies.jpg

Rest in peace, Misty. You fought very bravely. :gh_run2

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest WarmheartedPups

Oh Claudia....I was hoping ...but it wasnt to be. I am so sorry for the loss of your girlie Misty....She is beautiful

The bridge welcomes a very special Angel.

I am but one of many whose heart is breaking for you - have been dreading this day for weeks, hoping upon hope that she would weather another crisis. We know that Misty fought as hard as she could with you cheering her on for as long as possible. I am so sorry she couldn't stay longer - if love alone were enough, she would have lived forever! She will always be remembered. Godspeed Misty.

:f_pink : :gh_lay:f_pink

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead