My Little Girl Misty

CaliforniaGreys

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Claudia,

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Misty. She was a beautiful girl that was loved so very much by so many.

Sending prayers.

:grouphug:hope

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Oh, Claudia, I'm so sorry you lost your precious Misty. I know they are all special in their own ways, but there was always something about Misty that reached out to me. Maybe it was a combination of you and her, knowing that she had found the perfect family, the perfect Mom, who loved her and protected her, and fought so hard right alongside of her. You were able to share her with us in such a touching way. Her silver face and meltingly sweet and gentle eyes always tugged at my heart. She will be missed so greatly here by all the friends who never even got to meet her in canine, but felt as if she was one of ours.

I know your heart and home are awesomely empty. Please let us help fill those empty spaces by sharing your sadness.

Your and your sweet girl are in our prayers.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Claudia, I am so sorry you could not have more time with Misty. She was truly a very special, brave little girl who tried her best to win this fight. Whenever I saw a photo of Misty I was always struck by the sweetness of her face, the gentle expression in her eyes. I know you will miss your beautiful blue girl - please know she will always be with you.

:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

I'm so sorry Claudia. I know how much it hurts and how hard you fought for her. She makes a beautiful angel. And there will be so many of our babies to welcome her and keep her company till we all meet again. :f_pink Nite nite sweet girl.

gallery_7628_2929_17259.jpg

Susan, Jessie and Jordy NORTHERN SKY GREYHOUND ADOPTION ASSOCIATION

Jack, in my heart forever March 1999-Nov 21, 2008 My Dancing Queen Jilly with me always and forever Aug 12, 2003-Oct 15, 2010

Joshy I will love you always Aug 1, 2004-Feb 22,2013 Jonah my sweetheart May 2000 - Jan 2015

" You will never need to be alone again. I promise this. As your dog, I will sing this promise to you, and whisper it to you at night, every night, with my breath." Stanley Coren

Guest Annie

Oh Claudia, my heart aches for you. :cry1 I am so terribly sorry, sweetie. :weep

Misty was so brave, and your profound love for her inspired her to stay as long as she could.

GOD SPEED SWEET MISTY. :f_red:gh_run:f_red

No words. I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

f_yellow

Run free sweet Misty :gh_run

Thinking of you all at this time.......we are saddened to hear she has lost the battle with her illness

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Claudia I'm so very very sorry! Misty was so very well loved by her family and by many of us here on greytalk. It just won't be the same without her! May memories of her bring you love and comfort.

:f_pink:gh_run2:f_pink

Guest HersheysMom

Oh, Claudia, I'm so sorry. Misty knew how much she was loved and you were a wonderful mom to her.

:gh_run:f_white

Guest greyscot

Claudia,

I'm so sorry. I'll never forget your kindness when my Shirley was ill and if I can do anything for you I would. Rest well sweet Misty.

Guest HoustonGreys

:f_pink Claudia, I know your house is too empty and the hole in your heart too big as you grieve the passing of beautiful Misty. Right now there is probably little comfort in knowing she was met at the Bridge by so many Angels waiting to show her around. Right now the memories and pictures might be more painful than comforting but if you can focus on this separation for what it is --- just temporary --- may that help bring you some comfort today and a little more each day following until the memories and pictures can bring with them a smile. She's waiting for you. :gh_run

Hugs and prayers for you, my friend.

Jackie