My Little Girl Misty

CaliforniaGreys

Pain - the price we pay for love. I cant tell you how sorry I am to see this thread. We will hold you close and please know that Misty stays with you always, close, nestled in that special place in your heart that is hers.

Leslie and the Miami Crew.

large.rycezmom_Sig.jpg.c7b7915d082b1bb35
The more I see of man, the more I like dogs. ~Mme. de Staël
Missing my Bridge Angels Ryce, Bo, Jim, Miss Millie, Miss Rose, Gustopher P Jones (Pimpmaster G), Miss Isabella and Miss Star

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry...like many others we were hoping she would be with you longer.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

:cry1 No. :cry1 I am so sorry Claudia. :grouphug I can only imagine the beauty our heavens have this evening. Run fast and free Sweetheart...You will be sorely missed by each and every one of us here. Godspeed Beautiful Miss Misty. :gh_child:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Oh Claudia, I am so, so sorry...she was quite a fighter, that little one, and I was hoping things would turn around for her. She is now in the best of company and doesn't hurt anymore....I don't know what else to say. Rest well, sweet Misty. :grouphug

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

I'm so sorry. She's left a piece of her soul in your heart to guide you the rest of your life.

:cry1:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink:cry1

gallery_17468_3098_7486.jpg
Dash (Mega Batboy), & forever missing Kipper (RD's Kiper, 2006-2015) & Souldog Dune (Pazzo Otis, 1994-2008)
"..cherish him and give him place with yourself for the rest of his but too short life. It is his one drawback. He should live as long as his owner."
James Matheson, The Greyhound: Breeding, Coursing, Racing, etc., 1929

Claudia, I'm so sorry, you did everything possible for your baby and then some.

Godspeed Misty, run free with the wind at the Bridge, you will never be forgotten.

blackgreys5.jpg

, Phoenix, Okie, Casey, and Ellie the Galga; with Aggie, Alexa, Bear,Cody, Gianni V., Missy B, Babette, Bernice, and BooBoo at the Bridge

Oh Claudia... :bighug I'm so sorry it was time for her to leave. Surely she's met my Bridge gang who help to welcome the newcomers. :beatheart She's in the finest of company, and will always live on in your heart. :heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Claudia............. now I know why you've been so much on my mind yesterday and today and that I wanted so bad to call you but felt that you were needed time alone. You take this time..... and I will be calling soon. How I wish that I could reach through this computer right now or the phone and give you a hug in person. Sometimes the distance between NY and CA can seem so small......... sometimes...... it's more than a world away.

Okay...... before I water the computer too much........

Run free sweet beautiful Misty............ I'll look at the stars tonight and know you're looking down at your mom and everyone else.

Tina dogmom to Rocket and Angels Cofax (my girl) 5/9/01-7/1/10(OS), ReRun (my boy)(4/18/95-4/19/07 Heart tumor)) Dedicating my life as much as I could - to keeping the smile alive of my Lambie Pie - lost 12/04 to Rocky Mtn Spotted Fever.... & then there's the hubby - Bob

.... http://www.freewebs.com/3nofleas/ .

Claudia............. now I know why you've been so much on my mind yesterday and today and that I wanted so bad to call you but felt that you were needed time alone. You take this time..... and I will be calling soon. How I wish that I could reach through this computer right now or the phone and give you a hug in person. Sometimes the distance between NY and CA can seem so small......... sometimes...... it's more than a world away.

Okay...... before I water the computer too much........

Run free sweet beautiful Misty............ I'll look at the stars tonight and know you're looking down at your mom and everyone else.

T,

I feel so bad I haven't been there for the Amber Alerts, I just have not been able to concentrate on anything, and still can't. Maybe we can get Misty to help some of those pups that are out there

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

I am so sorry for your loss. I had been hoping you would have more time with her. She was such a pretty girl.

Godspeed, Misty.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Claudia,

Tonight there will be a start brighter and bluer than all the rest. Misty was a fighter, an inspiration, and so are you. I only wish that I could have your strength someday. I know that your heart hurts. Misty is at peace now. We love her and will miss her. Please, if you need us, we will be here.

We will light a candle for your girl tonight.

God speed Misty,

Shannon and the pups

Guest jerrybird

She was a favorite to so many Claudia. As are you; so take care of yourself and know that we send you gentle hugs and best wishes.

Guest rippasmom

Run like the wind beautiful girl. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

May you get comfort from th e knowledge that no greyhound was ever loved more.

sending my prayers for such a beautiful girl and such a wonderful mommy :wub::hope :cry1q

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway