My Little Girl Misty

CaliforniaGreys

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest budsmom

I'm so very, very sorry. Misty was so beautiful and so loved by you and so many of us. I will keep you and Wayne and Ekko in my prayers that you may find peace. :bighug

I'm so sorry. Godspeed sweet Misty.

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

Guest bigbrindlebunny

It's not really goodbye, it just couldn't be. Whenever I start to question my faith, I think about the way we feel about animals, and I believe.

:paw

Claudia,

You both fought so hard, I can not even find words to express how deepy sorry I am for your loss.

Misty - run with angels, Godspeed.

Deb

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Guest FullMetalFrank

I am so sorry. I just want you to know how much I adored your little girl from afar; she was such a beautiful hound, and she will be missed. Godspeed, Misty...

We are thinking of you and your brave - and whiny! - little girl! She had so much courage and spirit that we thought she would be here for a while yet.

chris and the gang

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Guest LoveMyJoseyBean

Claudia, I just noticed your new siggie (which is beautiful BTW), and Misty with her little halo made me cry.

My heart goes out to you. :grouphug :grouphug

Edited by LoveMyJoseyBean

Guest ChancesMom

Claudia, my prayers are with you. You did all that you could and I am sure that Misty knew that and appreciated it. She was loved by so many.

:gh_run :gh_run :gh_run Run free sweet girl. You are in such good company as you frolic on the bridge.

Guest FrostyBottoms

Oh Claudia....that is the first picture I remember seeing of Misty and her beautiful face. I think it was the first one you ever posted????

I am so sorry, I was hoping....with her eating.... :cry1

Misty will be missed by all.

:f_white

Ducky made me cry too.

I am so very sorry for your loss. Misty is one of the most beautiful girlies I have ever seen.

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Guest grey_dreams

Claudia I am so very sorry for your loss. Your love for Misty shines through, and her love for you will be in your heart forever. There is another beautiful bright star in the heavens.

Guest luvRgreys

Oh Claudia:

I am so sorry. This has got to be the most difficult time, we that have gone through this understand. :grouphug RIP sweet Misty.

Guest ss556

Claudia, I'm so sorry. You know how I cared about her and knew you were doing so much for her. That pretty precious girl is gone - I hope she finds my Alan. You have a special heart taking the seniors. Misty knew how much you did for her. May she be at peace now. Godspeed Girl, please find Alan.

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

:gh_run Another Beautiful Angel.

Edited by ss556

Guest jcbradley11

I am deeply sorry for your loss. I have no words of wisdom because I have yet to have had to go through this, but I can offer you lots of :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Godspeed sweet, beautiful Angel

:gh_run:f_pink:gh_run:f_pink:gh_run