Prayers Needed For Rocky.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Annie
It is a shame a person can't walk their dog without being attacked by trash dogs people let run loose. I eventually had to go ahead and get a stun wand but I think maybe a cattle prod might be better? Sprays won't really work usually. A shame a person has to arm themselves to keep from being attacked when they take a walk with their dog. I am VERY EXTREMELY protective of my hounds and God help anybody, man or beast, that tries to hurt them. I have already made up my mind I will not necessarily be "responsible" and I'll deal with any consequences after I have "neutralized" the threat. Thank goodness Rocky is getting better. Poor guy. How terrible. It is just infuriating. Maybe they need to make the penalties more severe for the dumb jerks that let these kind of animals run wild like they do.

AMEN!!!

So glad Rocky is doing well.

Sending more prayers for a quick recovery. :hope:hope:hope

Just checking in-so happy to hear he's home and going to be o.k.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

I'm so sorry that your friend and Rocky are going through this horrible experience. Glad he's out of surgery, and on his way to recovery, though. The physical damage is bad enough, but the psychological trauma is damaging as well.

Please keep us updated on his progress. And let them know they are in our prayers.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

Just now seeing this! This is my "daymare" having had encounters with 24 unleashed dogs on our regular walk route that is only 9 tenth of a mile and having my 3 girls attacked by a Boxer with no injuries, thank goodness!

So glad that Rocky is out of surgery. Sending mega-prayers for an uneventful recovery!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

How is Rocky doing this evening? Praying for you big guy! :hope:hope:hope

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Rocky is still in a great deal of pain and discomfort. He is not eating and is very unhappy. His Mom got him some additional pain medication, so hopefully that will help with his comfort level. Thank you all so very much for the prayers and concern. They are helping Pam get through this difficult situation.

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Rocky is still in a great deal of pain and discomfort. He is not eating and is very unhappy. His Mom got him some additional pain medication, so hopefully that will help with his comfort level. Thank you all so very much for the prayers and concern. They are helping Pam get through this difficult situation.

I imagine he's very uncomfortable to put it mildly. Hope the new pain meds help. Sending prayers and hugs for Rocky and his Mom.

Guest FullMetalFrank

Poor guy; I hope he is feeling better soon. Reading these stories has me seriously thinking of getting some sort of defense tool (maybe a cattle prod might not be so bad an idea?) to ward off loose dogs.