Prayers Needed For Rocky.

Sending prayers from all of us in Monroe NY. Hang in there Rocky!!!!!

Bella(Bella Zinfandel), Jasper(GLS Run On In)

Bridge Babies: Maggie (So To Speak), Ashlyn (Highwind Tornado), Mick (Rapid Recoil), Tiger(Charge It Up)
CT Greyhound Adoption/GPA

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no! :ohno I'm so sorry :cry1 Sending lots of good thoughts. :goodluck:candle

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest greytful4

This is just awful !!! We also have a rottie in our neighborhood that HATES Kylie and goes nuts everytime she sees her! prayers for Rocky and your friend!

Pam and Rocky have our prayers.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

How awful! Sending prayers for poor Rocky.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

That is Awful!!!! Sending lots of prayers for Pam and Rocky... :hope:hope:hope

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest nerak254
Please pray for my friend Pam's Greyhound Rocky. He was attacked by an Rottie that was running loose while out on a walk. His head is ripped to the bone, and he has several puncture wounds. He is at the emergency clinic right now. Rocky means everything to Pam. Please pray.

Thanks,

Carol Ann

UPDATE MONDAY 10:50PM:

Rocky is out of surgery. He had two major lacerations on his head and one on his shoulder. It sounds like he is going to be OK after some serious healing time. Thank you all for your prayers and messages of support. Pam sincerely appreciated knowing that the power of GreyTalk was looking out for Rocky tonight. I will update tomorrow when I get another report.

I am so glad, I was just checking back to see if there was any news.

How is Rocky doing this morning?

Rocky got home around midnight last night. He was still very groggy from the anesthesia and pain meds. Pam says that his poor head looks so bad that it made her cry. I will update with more when I speak with his Mama later this morning.

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

We're thinking about Rocky and his mom this morning. Prayers for a quick healing and hopefully Rocky will be able to put this behind him, physically and emotionally

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

It is a shame a person can't walk their dog without being attacked by trash dogs people let run loose. I eventually had to go ahead and get a stun wand but I think maybe a cattle prod might be better? Sprays won't really work usually. A shame a person has to arm themselves to keep from being attacked when they take a walk with their dog. I am VERY EXTREMELY protective of my hounds and God help anybody, man or beast, that tries to hurt them. I have already made up my mind I will not necessarily be "responsible" and I'll deal with any consequences after I have "neutralized" the threat. Thank goodness Rocky is getting better. Poor guy. How terrible. It is just infuriating. Maybe they need to make the penalties more severe for the dumb jerks that let these kind of animals run wild like they do.